Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TF be a buddy and post the original since I may or may not have lost it on purpose. That fucker Biden is coming off my beautiful mountain. I'm taking nominations for new members on Mount Gipmore, and suggestions for a new background. I can tell you one thing, Biden is coming down and Bernie getting arrested is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I nominate Pvt Eddie Slovik. He decided that being shot was better than being in the army, and I have to say I'd agree

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

Major Marcus Reno, anti-hero of Little Big Horn. He drank so much helped get his CO killed.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
edit : wait wrong name

John Brown

ded fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Mar 4, 2020

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ded posted:

edit : wait wrong name

John Brown

:hai:

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
Silas Soule

or

Hugh Thompson Jr.

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

I'm going to throw Emma Goldman out there.

"During her life, Goldman was lionized as a freethinking "rebel woman" by admirers, and denounced by detractors as an advocate of politically motivated murder and violent revolution.[3] Her writing and lectures spanned a wide variety of issues, including prisons, atheism, freedom of speech, militarism, capitalism, marriage, free love, and homosexuality."

"Born in Kaunas (rus. Ковно), Russian Empire (now Lithuania) to a Jewish family, Goldman emigrated to the United States in 1885.[2] Attracted to anarchism after the Chicago Haymarket affair, Goldman became a writer and a renowned lecturer on anarchist philosophy, women's rights, and social issues, attracting crowds of thousands.[2] She and anarchist writer Alexander Berkman, her lover and lifelong friend, planned to assassinate industrialist and financier Henry Clay Frick as an act of propaganda of the deed. Frick survived the attempt on his life in 1892, and Berkman was sentenced to 22 years in prison. Goldman was imprisoned several times in the years that followed, for "inciting to riot" and illegally distributing information about birth control. In 1906, Goldman founded the anarchist journal Mother Earth."

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I humbly submit Charles Upham, VC and Bar, smoking after being trapped in barbed wire after attempting an escape with a bunch of rifles trained on him

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

As for a background, there really is only one possibility

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Keep firing ideas. I'm in midterms week, probably going to do this next week.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

As for a background, there really is only one possibility

Air Force loves phalluses so much, we tipped a bunch of them with nuclear weapons and keep them erect 24x7 for quickly loving the entire human species.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Arthur Woodhouse from Archer deserves some recognition:

https://archer.fandom.com/wiki/Woodhouse

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Real people only, please

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I feel like Christopher Lee deserves a look in

quote:

Jackson was blocking a scene in which Wormtongue (Brad Dourif) stabs Saruman (Lee) in the back. Jackson goes into a long explanation about how he wants Lee to react and Lee says, "Have you any idea what kind of noise happens when somebody’s stabbed in the back? Because I do.”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
May I suggest Ernest Borgnine?

He joined the Navy pre-WW2 and talked about banging hookers in San Pedro. Then after the war he became an actor and won an Oscar. Then when he was 90 or so he joked about staying young via masturbation on Fox News.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

We'd better be keeping Sherman and SGT Chowdown.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Loden Taylor posted:

We'd better be keeping Sherman and SGT Chowdown.

are you kidding of course the old gods stay

Freddie will stay. I'll keep/omit Katy by round of applause but will probably pick a new photo that is less objectifying.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

What if the background is the skydick above groverhaus

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

EBB posted:

are you kidding of course the old gods stay

Freddie will stay. I'll keep/omit Katy by round of applause but will probably pick a new photo that is less objectifying.

ok grover

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh ouch oof my bones

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I still cannot believe that etsy artist had the nerve to charge me 50 usd for that loving abomination

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I still cannot believe that etsy artist had the nerve to charge me 50 usd for that loving abomination

It could be improved. You could draw some evil facial hair on biden.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What? I thought you painted that, lmao what a godawful commission

Use Fiverr next time

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
What disturbs me is the effort put into Joe Biden's neck wrinkles...

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The greatest Nazi-puncher and inventor of Crystal Pepsi.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
cant corner the dorner

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
This is my nomination

https://allthatsinteresting.com/mister-rogers-farts

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Proposal for Katy replacement: Eilza "It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here" Cassan

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

What? I thought you painted that, lmao what a godawful commission

Use Fiverr next time

Honestly when she sent me the first draft I couldn't stop laughing and told her it was perfect

I hope for her sake she decided it was clearly a dumb joke and not to put any real effort into it

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

May I submit, Ed Pulaski, literal crazy person and actual badass. During the Great Fires of 1910, he saved most of his firefighting crew by straight up holding them at gunpoint in a mine while the entrance burned over. After avoiding death, he went on to give his name to the tool, the Pulaski,which to this day still sees very widespread use in wildland firefighting

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

""My interest is, my one hobby is, maintaining a democracy. If you get these 500,000 soldiers advocating anything smelling of Fascism, I am going to get 500,000 more and lick the hell out of you, and we will have a real war right at home."" - Smedley Butler

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i say Katy stays

US Berder Patrol posted:

I nominate Pvt Eddie Slovik. He decided that being shot was better than being in the army, and I have to say I'd agree

this too

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Slovik is a dumb choice.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

John C. Woods deserves a place.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Hey just popping in to say Katy not staying is a goddamn ludicrous idea.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Godholio posted:

Slovik is a dumb choice.

The raison d'etre of this whole subforum is dumb choices, friend

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mr. Nice! posted:

John C. Woods deserves a place.

There's a Behind the Bastards about him that's pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
How about that American sergeant who definitely did not abandon his post to run off and try to join the Taliban but get captured instead.

I feel that level of fuckupery is the most emblematic of the military