Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I humbly submit Charles Upham, VC and Bar, smoking after being trapped in barbed wire after attempting an escape with a bunch of rifles trained on him

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

As for a background, there really is only one possibility

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I feel like Christopher Lee deserves a look in

quote:

Jackson was blocking a scene in which Wormtongue (Brad Dourif) stabs Saruman (Lee) in the back. Jackson goes into a long explanation about how he wants Lee to react and Lee says, "Have you any idea what kind of noise happens when somebody’s stabbed in the back? Because I do.”

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

What if the background is the skydick above groverhaus

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I still cannot believe that etsy artist had the nerve to charge me 50 usd for that loving abomination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

What? I thought you painted that, lmao what a godawful commission

Use Fiverr next time

Honestly when she sent me the first draft I couldn't stop laughing and told her it was perfect

I hope for her sake she decided it was clearly a dumb joke and not to put any real effort into it