Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TF be a buddy and post the original since I may or may not have lost it on purpose. That fucker Biden is coming off my beautiful mountain. I'm taking nominations for new members on Mount Gipmore, and suggestions for a new background. I can tell you one thing, Biden is coming down and Bernie getting arrested is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Keep firing ideas. I'm in midterms week, probably going to do this next week.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Real people only, please

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Loden Taylor posted:

We'd better be keeping Sherman and SGT Chowdown.

are you kidding of course the old gods stay

Freddie will stay. I'll keep/omit Katy by round of applause but will probably pick a new photo that is less objectifying.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh ouch oof my bones

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I still cannot believe that etsy artist had the nerve to charge me 50 usd for that loving abomination

It could be improved. You could draw some evil facial hair on biden.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Proposal for Katy replacement: Eilza "It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here" Cassan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My Spirit Otter posted:

How about that American sergeant who definitely did not abandon his post to run off and try to join the Taliban but get captured instead.

I feel that level of fuckupery is the most emblematic of the military

Didn't some dudes die looking for him? gently caress that guy.