Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs

just sat in my underwear eating some salt and chilli chips I picked up from the Chinese takeaway on the way home from rock climbing. just generally having a quiet minute and listening to the clock tick. shower then bed after this. hope everyone is having a peaceful night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
about to go for an evening stroll. leaving the dog and the pokemon go phone at home for once. there's something unique about deliberately talking a nice long walk for no other reason than being alone with one's thoughts

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

there's something unique about deliberately talking a nice long walk for no other reason than being alone with one's thoughts

:agreed:

ty nesamdoom!

Wutang-Yutani

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have kids, so... :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lllllllllllllllllll

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!

Escape From Noise

Quiet as hell at work

Senior Management

PLEASE BE QUIET THIS IS A LIBRARY!!!!!

:jerry:

biosterous

just browsing a bit before heading to work. the upstairs people have already gone so it is quiet, and i've got the lights nice and dim. spuse hasn't woken up yet. no sound but the ticking clock and my own fingers on the keyboard. nice and relaxing.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
having a quiet moment wife kids out of house and i have nothing to do after working 60 hour weekend
am i even alive?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

Uxzuigal posted:

having a quiet moment wife kids out of house and i have nothing to do after working 60 hour weekend
am i even alive?

:stare:

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

The train's loudspeaker doesn't work properly so all you can hear in this empty compartment is the soothing hum of electromotors beneath you

Areola Grande

:five: possibly the chillest of all threads

Macnult

it’s very slow at work and i haven’t said a word in over an hour

Areola Grande

there's an internet outage going on with my provider for at least another day. the house is deadly quiet and I'm eating mixed nuts. CRONCH then silence :h:

Chrs

Working from home today and rather than riding a packed train to sit in a loud, busy office I am sitting in my home office drinking coffee and all I can hear is my laptop whirring and the birds outside my window. Its a sunny day outside so I have my window open to let in a bit of that cool, crisp spring air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htobTBlCvUU