Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
please do not slime the sound equipment, you will be held liable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
listen, you're a very talented dancer but we've got a living skeleton that rips off her own skin as one of our regular acts, just taking off your clothes isn't going to do much for our patrons

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
if Vincent Price "accidentally" touches my rear end one more time i'm going to scream, which will be unfortunate for everyone since i am a banshee

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i know that you're actually, literally called "hungry ghosts," i understand that -- but the krispy kremes in the break room were for everyone

----------------

Macnult

*sigh* please don’t pull the typecasting card. you know as well as i do that no one cares about a werewolf’s standup act during a waxing gibbous

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
you're not listening to me--you're not listening.
yes, it would be awesome, but i simply cannot replace the water in the fire suppression system with blood and have it go off during your solo, the fire marshal would have my rear end.

----------------

Manifisto

while I appreciate the "addams family" angle I gotta be honest, this "aristocrats" thing is going to court controversy

ty nesamdoom!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
very excited to be hosting The Mothra Radio Hour next month

----------------

Manifisto

invisible or not you've gotta cover those bits up friend. one more citation and our liquor license is on the line.

ty nesamdoom!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i'm going to have to ask everyone to please remain in human form, the health inspector is here and we don't need him seeing someone transform into a squirming pile of rats in the kitchen ... again

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
as you're probably aware, we've attracted some controversy by selling noseplugs during this year's Coffin Up Some Dough: A Night of Ghoulish Cuisine and Culture charity event. i would ask everyone to please refrain from posting about the event using your personal social media accounts -- even if it's uncomfortable being called bigots or worse -- we have a publicist to deal with this, that's what she's paid to do.

----------------

Escape From Noise

Booed off the stage for covering Monster Mash.

AGAIN

Heather Papps

hello friend

no sorry, i should have explained - the green room is what the aliens ended up calling their section of the club pressurized to their needs.
you want the torture chamber, there's a sign, left of the stage. good luck not getting bumped, Strange Cook is on before you and he sometimes dilates time to gently caress over other comedians.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

https://youtu.be/nGYJtI37Y7M

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

i understand you are a "blob" but please, stop glooping the wait staff.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay i am not paying you.

okay yes, i should have clarified what the "dryad erotica team" meant by "burl-esque" but come on, it was all through voice conversation how the gently caress was i supposed to know this was going to be ya'll showing neat pieces of wood.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you get 2 drink tickets, you aren't allowed to plug your loving resurrection machine into our circuit. IT WAS PEAK HOURS, FUCKER!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
"Listen, I understand that you're a Phoenix, but trust me when I say that "Fire Festival" is not something you'd want to call your act!"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bonaventure posted:

very excited to be hosting The Mothra Radio Hour next month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I'll be frank. the "boning" jokes are funny, they're gold. but after that it's 14 minutes of filler. your act, it's . . . well there's no meat on it, it's just a, er, scaffolding? a minimal framework on which further material needs to be added to obtain a satisfying whole? the hard stuff inside a, let's say an elephant, that sort of keeps everything standing tall instead of spreading into a puddle, but without the soft stuff? I'm sorry, I'm trying really hard not to be racist.

ty nesamdoom!