Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Since I don't know whether the stickied thread is the place to discuss this, I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to fluffie for taking on the often thankless job of keeping this minor subforum of a dead gay website going after the drama of DCT's departure. Fluffie you have been a rock and an inspiration and I'm glad you're going to keep posting with us. Thank you for your service :patriot:

Thanks also to the existing and new mods, alnilam and goons are great, who I assume will understand that even though "no mods, no masters" is the categorical imperative, we still appreciate you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

Since I don't know whether the stickied thread is the place to discuss this, I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to fluffie for taking on the often thankless job of keeping this minor subforum of a dead gay website going after the drama of DCT's departure. Fluffie you have been a rock and an inspiration and I'm glad you're going to keep posting with us. Thank you for your service :patriot:

Thanks also to the existing and new mods, alnilam and goons are great, who I assume will understand that even though "no mods, no masters" is the categorical imperative, we still appreciate you guys.

aww :glomp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

Let's make the duck a thank you card

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

Let's make the duck a thank you card

Goons Are Gifts

I can't draw but I'll try to draw a duck for you let me find a pen

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

if i love a place, how much more must i appreciate the maintainers of the place!?!?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

:nice:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

:hmmyes: :agreed:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

:yeah:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
now we can finally doxx her with impunity :smugdog:

FluffieDuckie

prepuce repurposed posted:

now we can finally doxx her with impunity :smugdog:

drat. Found me quick

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

No pen, but a pencil instead

Yinlock

fluffieduckie is good, as are all fluffie duckies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Da8ZhKcNKQ

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

My GOD!!!

that is a fluffy ducky.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Thanks for putting up with my weird bimonthly meltdowns and being kind and supportive about it!

City of Glompton

who is in charge of duckie's commemorative quilt?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

not it :poolgirl:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

City of Glompton posted:

who is in charge of duckie's commemorative quilt?

I think they got lost in the craft closet of holding.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

lol