Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Demostrs posted:

watch me

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1237496113843896322?s=20

e: lol i guess these are actually missouri numbers, fake news

help us corona virus, you're our only hope

:killing:
:corona:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Crazypoops posted:

Ratfuck timeline

that's my secret, it's always ratfuck time

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

oxsnard posted:

So is it over?

it was rigged from the start op

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

I work with biotech every day. I spend two mornings of every week working with world class Virologists.

COVID-19 is not overblown. It is real, it is scary, and it is going to do real damage.

yeah, my gf has her phd in virology researching how to genetically engineer viruses to rewrite dna to cure things like cancer aids and sickle cell at arguable the leading research lab in the nation

from conversations with her COVID-19 is real, strong, and (once it really starts taking out boomers) my friend

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Homeless Friend posted:

It would have been better if covid-19 was a bioweapon because they could not have created so uncontainable of a virus lol

fun fact about bioweapons, when russia was working on them right until the fall of the ussr the thing they kept running into was that making a pathogen easier to spread typically make it less lethal and vice versa

of course, that was using things like selective genetic techniques and the latest in 70's/early 80's genetic engineering (the russians were actually pretty far behind the west in that area)

compare that to now where there is legit an FDA approved genetic engineering treatment of a childhood illness (yes it cost $2m, but it's a full cure that works out to like $5 a day over the average lifespan and making each "dose" takes minimum 7 phd's a month to make)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Rock My Socks! posted:

Yeah I’ve come to this same conclusion recently. Trump’s really no worse than like 90% of congress; he’s just too lazy/dumb to attempt to disguise his contempt for the poor/minorities

as horrible as W was, he actually tried to not be a colossal dick to minorities

try to imagine a trump tweet telling everyone that most muslims aren't bad people after a massive terrorist attack, or even speaking spanish at a campaign rally

go on, really imagine it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i wouldn't call 39 "young" but yeah, i'm not voting for that racist boomer over another racist boomer

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Presenting Nipples posted:

Ah yes, you know except for those iraqis.

i'm not saying W was good

i'm just saying that he wasn't eager to lock up every minority within proximity of the US

both obama and W probably killed an equal number of brown people tbqh

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

i place Iraq way up there on the "real bad gently caress ups by an american president" list and its gonna take a real serious list of offenses to dislodge W as the worst in modern history

i mean, if i was locked in a room with W, trump, and reagan with a gun and two bullets (in 1979) i would absolutely put 2 into reagan but i would have to think about it if it was just a room with trump and W with one bullet

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

out of all of this my one wish was that daou would take over as DNC chair so his official title could be chairman daou

:rip: to all my hopes and dreams

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's too late for this cycle but it will give succs something to think about in 2024

lol if you think this nation will survive until 2024

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'm reading some of the olds on the Biden Facebook pleading for Sanders Siblings to join them and I actually feel sad for them lol

honestly why?

name a single loving thing i that would cause me to vote for biden other than he's not trump

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

oxsnard posted:

Yet another reason that Trump winning in 2020 is the morally superior option

my remaining goals for this year is to get an off road suv (wrangler or bronco) get more in shape, and get a few guns

and absolutely not voting for biden lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nonsense posted:

get the wrangler because it will hold its resale value, the bronco will not

yeah, i'm headed in that direction

especially since the diesel gets loving 29 highway mpg lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

make your way to idaho and we'll go to the cabin

schnorkwife can teach you how to put together fish hooks with found materials

i might have to bring the gringo gf who is the phd virologist at a research hospital just outside of LA

the good one that isn't USC/UCLA to give you an indication of just how loving good that place is which if you're in the industry you should know

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

everyone can learn to chop wood

im an eagle scout with a round totin chip card :smugwizard:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

i have a business associate that sold a major computational chemistry company in the early 2000's and we dragged him up to the cabin when there was no electricity and put him in a kayak in rapids for the first time and now he calls me every summer wanting to do it again

me and the misses already go hiking pretty much every weekend and i'm working to get her into backpacking

we are outdoors as gently caress and the main reason why i want a legit off road suv is to start going camping at places like coyote flats and the mojave where idiots can't bother us

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agean90 posted:

theres finally an updated map of the red desert being released and its just gonna make me sad that my old rear end sedan isnt up for taking me into the inner areas

i was a massive dumbass for a long time (also check reg date) and married someone who hated the outdoors and sold my old jeep that i loving loved and went out with constantly

gently caress ever compromising my happiness for someone ever again, i will only ever be with someone who enjoys the same things

also gently caress ever compromising my morals to vote for someone just because they're not their opponent

no action but direct action from now until my dying breath

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MoaM posted:

wat if yur partner makes u really horny doe?

she does, but it's ok since i've been with her not even 2 years and already i've had more sex with her than i did with my ex wife of 10 years lol :smithicide:

my only consolation is that we were officially divorced when my mom died and left me 1/3 of her massive estate so i owe her nothing and have enough to pay cash for a decent house in OC now

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol biden can't even handle a pdf

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

General Dog posted:

“Higher chance of killing old people” doesn’t equal “kills all exposed old people”

don't kill my dreams fucko

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nonsense posted:

italy proves all the wildest fantasies of the destruction of the old

italy actually has universal healthcare to lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound