Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You should add the psl to the list.

Also just organize local action. Right now I'm working on trying to get the local concentration camp closed. Also hopefully starting a tenant union

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah and their news site liberationnews.org

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Bernie's also the only candidate spending any effort on outreach to Latino communities from what I can tell

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

We don't have ten years to wait

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It will in fact end for those who keep dying due to lack of Healthcare. My uncle just loving died to unmanaged diabetes last
night I guess I'm not in a good place right now.

I just don't see a progressive politician winning when the establishment is fighting it this hard to push someone who was to the right of reagan while reagan was in office. If it happens it'll be so far in the future that it shouldn't be the focus of anyone, use that energy in local matters

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 12, 2020

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Mr. Dick posted:

It takes 12 years to realign congress. It takes 10-20 years of realigning primary education before the populous would be informed/not deluded enough to realign congress. The U.S. government is designed to slow and stifle change, it was designed to prevent revolutions, not adapt to decades of ignored knowledge on the immediacy of the needs of the people.

Mr. Dick's sorry for your loss, so he's not going to call you a lib, but you're posting in DnD, if you want change to happen at faster rate, it's going to require means which Mr. Dick is almost certain you will be uncomfortable with.

I'm a revolutionary communist, so you're almost certainly wrong there haha.
I don't think electoralism will work, but it someone like a Bernie cam conceivably get Medicare for all, then it's a good thing. But clearly even this centrist (for the entire world lmao) position of Healthcare being a right for all citizens is too much for the United States.

Tomorrow is hopefully a good day for me, got a number of new people coming to our monthly meeting about shutting down the local jails contract with ICE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

A4R8 posted:

No Communist Party USA in the OP? :negative:

http://www.cpusa.org/
Twitter: @communistsusa

Ah, the good old cop party, USA

(all leftist orgs are probably full of cops, that's just one that we have historical accounts for lol)