Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it rules that some huge dumb asses who were clear-cut laid off got told "we're in wait and see mode" by cooked cowards and probably fully believe it. word is, there may be an opportunity down the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it doesn't rule. it's a bad and evil thing to have done. I hope you understand me. plus i meant to say crooked and not cooked earlier on.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 13, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I put an "emoticon" or "smiley" here, which is what we used to call emojis. It was something of an accident and since I don't have anything to add to the conversation in its place, I thought I would explain why this message is here now. And finally I want to say Vince mcmahon is a bad guy.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:09 on May 14, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's the going rate for helmets that need rebadged and footballs that need to be painted

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

picture this. The Los Angeles Wildcats. The Dallas Wildcats. The Houston Wildcats.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's a lot of ways to work together without making xfl teams play against cfl teams and they're going to do all of them all night long

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

It makes 0 sense for the XFL to merge with the CFL. How does that help the XFL business model? I don't see Fox wanting to show Rider/Argo games and the whole reason for the XFL is tv money.

If anything I think there's gonna be marketing help from the XFL in exchange for player movement/sharing stuff.

i'm like the only person who said working together doesn't necessitate merging and you quote me with this question? disrespect. you hate me. you want to kill me. it could just be cooperative advertising

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Darude - Adam Sandstorm is my friend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looks good. tired of bubble letters or big planks of wood or thick sheet metal 1997 bull poo poo. it's about time we used 1970s and 80s alarm clocks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a league should do teams based on traits rather than locations. like the vegas vipers could be the vegan vipers instead and all vegans would root for them. 100 vegan football fans would pack the stadium every week

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i doubt the nfl will let them change their name to no football league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all leagues should be 38% texas teams