Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Definitely hoping this time the league makes it one season. At the very least I can see some football again without paying outrageous ticket prices.

Kalli posted:

I was thinking about that earlier, and the dude might just love coaching, but not want to do it at NFL serious, so can just let his assistants run practices while he draws up some goofy poo poo he's always wanted to run as a hobby.

Stoops is definitely in that category. Dude just wants to keep coaching football without the drama and pressure even though OU would give him a blank check to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

EmbryoSteve posted:

are they completely rebranding the teams or will I still be rooting for the SEATTLE DRAGONS

They better, I enjoy the goofy fire and dragon cgi on the jumbotron.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

so down to see some football at lumen field for :20bux: but boo on making the dragon look worse

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Freakazoid_ posted:

On one hand I get it, we already have an nfl team, but now that you gave us an xfl team and took it away it just feels like we got jerked around.

I rather enjoyed not paying ripoff ticket prices for my football fix :(
should have just paired us with vegas and pull a big ten

halokiller fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Apr 5, 2024