Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fartknocker posted:

Bring back the Orlando Apollo’s from the AAF.

This but the Hartford Colonials from the UFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I don't care for any of these.

Bring back the Providence Steamroller.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

Ben Dinucci time

*blaring circus music*

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Edward Mass posted:

Everything old is new again, remember the 4-5 team UFL?

gently caress, I wrote for their website for like a month. The head writer quit when they stopped paying him and then there was nobody around to say "Hey, QF, here's so-and-so's number, I want you to call and interview him" so I just sorta... stopped doing it. Never got an official notification that I didn't work for them anymore but on the other hand I never had an interview or anything. Just random dude I met at a fan meet-up was working for the league and I was already writing for a fan site and "Uh, hey, you wanna write for the actual site?"

Owners just straight up ignored their bills and somehow the league continued for two more years.

But I'm kinda surprised the UFL moniker isn't already owned?