Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

He is already exposed as of 3/9/2020, and although the incubation period can be as long as a week or two, he is kind of old and not in the greatest health. Do you think he has it? Do you think he will get it? Do you think he will DIE or will he be an asymptomatic super-spreader, infecting all of the republicans in congress and all of his staff but wriggling his way out of a serious jam?

I think he has it and will probably die by the end of the month. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world since Pence is already in charge of the most pressing issue of national concern!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
he has the virus. dunno if he's gonna die or not. but he'll be incapacitated and pence will have to step in as the country / world freaks out

mark this post

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Inshallah

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
He will and his staff will try to cover up his face with a pillow to avoid his wife from seeing his sick and sunken-eyed face. Then somebody sees the pillow on him and thinks the Deep State smothered him.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

You fool! He is the coronavirus, so how can he die from it?! :beck:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
trump beating coronavirus? in this reality?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

he's got it as sure as the piss tape is real, friend

in fact he probably got it from piss hookers

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
it's not unreasonable to consider the possibility that he's going to get intubated and piss himself in pain and fear

for a known germaphobe the idea of a filthy sickness crawling around inside you must be terrible.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
if there's any one person who is going to get the improbable life sustaining treatment like hyperoxygenated full blood transfusion, it's going to be the President of the United States, so imo he probably won't die but yeah I think he has it.
e: the best and most likely outcome is that he infects all the awful pieces of poo poo in his cabinet and McConnell, Graham and whoever else he drools on

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 04:58 on Mar 12, 2020

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

keep going back and forth on if Trump took the vaccine they definitely already have available to VIPs or if he's consumed enough garbage news to think vaccines will make him autistic

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
you forgot that this is hellworld, he'll be asymptomatic

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
he definitely has it, but rich people don't die of poor people disease

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my hope is that trump and pence both bite it and pelosi gets put in charge. she might actually have the stones to go into stalin mode on this bitch

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I picked the wrong night to take five tabs of lsd

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
force republican senators and all conservative media into a quarantine and then impeach and convict everybody, throw up FEMA camps out in the desert and disappear all the leaders on the right, wait for right wing demos and then have the national guard level them with artillery

bring back fox news with a radically pro-pelosi bent

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

drone strikes cure corona virus

do the needful, usaf

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Chuka Umana posted:

I picked the wrong night to take five tabs of lsd

Oh my gently caress
You poor thing

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

force republican senators and all conservative media into a quarantine and then impeach and convict everybody, throw up FEMA camps out in the desert and disappear all the leaders on the right, wait for right wing demos and then have the national guard level them with artillery

bring back fox news with a radically pro-pelosi bent

hell get the democratic senators too and the house while you're at it.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

This needs to be a toxx thread, and we need a gangtag tia

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
probably not until he wins re-election op

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

we've been hearing from people all over the country since last night, and we're very grateful for that after everything they've been through with the coronavirus... but it seems that people now have an extra spring in their step after we held president... former president trump accountable for his behavior... along with the other criminals in his regime...

you know as i explained to senator... well his name isn't important now... but the point we can all agree on was clear: if you're afraid of wolves, stay out of the woods

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Source your quote

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

he is already dead

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
all i can tell you for certain is that it won't kill henry kissinger

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

100%

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Does he have it? Oh yeah. But whatever happens is going to be especially humiliating.

I'm thinking he's going to barf on the Japanese Prime Minister, or projectile poo poo on the floor or something.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
I hope so OP

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump's gonna cough in everyone's mouth

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'm more rooting for mcconnell

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Trump will die of covid-19

¨:toxx:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I don’t think anyone has ever looked at Trump and said “I bet that’s a body that produces antibodies.”

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
He will receive $10k in HIV antivirals and will feel better than he has in decades.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Trump aint the kind of President that dies

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
Trump will have access to VV and VA ECMO and if it really comes down to it LVAD and heart transplant so probably not. But if those things happen he won’t be president for much longer

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Trump will never die

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i'm more rooting for mcconnell

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cardiacarrest123 posted:

Trump will have access to VV and VA ECMO and if it really comes down to it LVAD and heart transplant so probably not. But if those things happen he won’t be president for much longer

letters

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It'd be great if he did but for his age the death rate is only 8%, so probably not likely for someone who will probably get the best health care in the world. Getting him a ventilator is probably easy enough, unforch.

He'll probably poo poo up his diap tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
trump in an iron lung or whatever at a rally telling everyone he's doing a great job handling the CHINA FLU