Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have two stories about this. One was when the ice machine caught fire and burned down one of the Dunkin Donuts and they sent over one of the most beautiful women I ever worked with to our store to train or get hours or whatever and we developed a pretty epic bond in the drive through, me taking orders and her cashing them out, playing backwards footsies and having a good time and poo poo, over the course of one shift but then the store got fixed and I never saw her again. The other one was when I was taking orders and while making a coffee my coworker informed me that a hot milf said that the way I said "hot latte" was really sexy but she had already taken off before we could ever meet and I was pissed at how late the coworker was telling me that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
My friend and I were having a disagreement about her ability to find anyone who would date her. I said something to the effect of, "Tons of guys want to date you. Just ask anyone out. I bet even this guy at the drive thru window would go out with you," as we pulled up to the window. I then asked the guy if he'd date her. He immediately became super into the idea and tried to get her number, which she shyly refused, and I rapidly realized I had very much set this poor drive thru guy up for disappointment.

I still think about that poor guy. Sorry, man.

So I guess the answer is "no", OP.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
If you're having that discussion with a female friend who's at least moderately attractive, there are two possible reasons.

1) She's loving picky as hell, in which case she's not interested in dating a guy who works the drive through.
2) She wasn't looking for just any guy to date her, she was trying to get you to ask her out. You loving goober.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
does a drive-in (like Sonic burg place) count, its kind of a drive thru

my mom and dad met at one, and here i am

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zippy the Bummer posted:

does a drive-in (like Sonic burg place) count, its kind of a drive thru

my mom and dad met at one, and here i am

Nice poo poo.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I couldn't tell if the creepy lady who used to work at Jack N the Box I frequented was flirting with me or making fun of me, or possibly both. She would go from being too friendly to making weird jokes to completely silently to downright hostile. Anyway one time I donated a dollar to charity or whatever and she spent 5 minutes at 3:00 AM telling me about the things that Jack liked to do for the community, as if the guy in the commercials was an actual person. There are like four Jack N The Boxes within a five minute drive of my apartment so I went to different one after that.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
she was probably insane

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rick posted:

I couldn't tell if the creepy lady who used to work at Jack N the Box I frequented was flirting with me or making fun of me, or possibly both. She would go from being too friendly to making weird jokes to completely silently to downright hostile. Anyway one time I donated a dollar to charity or whatever and she spent 5 minutes at 3:00 AM telling me about the things that Jack liked to do for the community, as if the guy in the commercials was an actual person. There are like four Jack N The Boxes within a five minute drive of my apartment so I went to different one after that.

Sounds like a fine future wife to me, OP.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Q_res posted:

If you're having that discussion with a female friend who's at least moderately attractive, there are two possible reasons.

1) She's loving picky as hell, in which case she's not interested in dating a guy who works the drive through.
2) She wasn't looking for just any guy to date her, she was trying to get you to ask her out. You loving goober.

1) Drive thru people are real people too! Presumably.
They also come pre-greased, which I don't need to tell you how convenient that is.

2) :aaaaa:

It's okay. It would never have worked out between us. Her gamer score is far too low.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbBAjW3oUDk

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What are some good drive thru pick up lines I can creepily use on the drive thru ladies?

Maybe something like, "Hey was just watching you through your window"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
"Pull up to the second window"

"But madam, you have already opened a window to my heart"

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I went through the Dairy Queen drive-thru today and ordered Peanut Buster Parfait. The lady replied over the speaker, "We're out of peanuts and we just have chopped nuts. Is that ok?"

I replied, "Yeah that's no problem. Nuts are nuts, right?" We both shared a pretty good laugh. Who knows, maybe in another life or another time, we could have been something.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Having a deep, sexy drive thru voice is 100% reason for my success

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Jose Oquendo posted:

I went through the Dairy Queen drive-thru today and ordered Peanut Buster Parfait. The lady replied over the speaker, "We're out of peanuts and we just have chopped nuts. Is that ok?"

I replied, "Yeah that's no problem. Nuts are nuts, right?" We both shared a pretty good laugh. Who knows, maybe in another life or another time, we could have been something.

beautiful

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

I think maybe she liked me. It was the most beautifully constructed Peanut Buster Parfait I've ever had. Each layer was perfectly done. The chopped nuts were arranged so neatly. She even did the curly Q at the top. It was beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

I think maybe she liked me. It was the most beautifully constructed Peanut Buster Parfait I've ever had. Each layer was perfectly done. The chopped nuts were arranged so neatly. She even did the curly Q at the top. It was beautiful.

sounds like you've got an in. keep going periodically and eventually shorten it to the nutbuster, as like a little inside joke. this is my love advice.