Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've been looking over the stat sheets but i am wondering if the double hot presbyterian might be worth the 10,000 extra dollars.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hi i bought an arduino clone to control the pressure of my triple king ASP solutions type 3 bidet down to the tenth of a psi but i am finding that there is no single setting ideal for each day.

could this be an issue with the city water? i am wondering if a dedicated cistern for bidet use might be the next logical step.

Heather Papps

hello friend

FutonForensic posted:

Hi Heather. I've ran into a lot of issues with city ordinances i.r.t. constructing personal reservoirs. You may want to consider relocating to a completely unincorporated zone, or, if you're really serious about pressure & volume, setting up an offshore facility with a desalination system

i have been considering an offshore platform in the arctic for a few years, but it may be time to finally flush the toilet, as it were!
also, is it possible that the phases of the moon are affecting my bodies needs vis a vis pressure? i am considering that despite my meals'n'movements, (MNMs), being extremely regular outside conditions may be the reason for my inability to find a singular pressure that works in all circumstance

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

On my bidet now. AMA

what's it like not paying proper attention to your bidet experience?