Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

oh Michael, so glad for you to rejoin us. I couldn't help but overhear you in the bathroom... tried the bidet, did you? *chuckles like a bidet owner* it's quite all right, everyone gets curious.

I can't help but envy you, Michael -- to experience it for the first time. what was it like? *whispers the words into your ear like a bidet whispers water into your butthole* refreshing? exhilarating? purifying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Gertrude, my dear! Welcome, welcome. Allow me to give you the grand tour. Let's start with the bathroom. Yes, Italian marble, you have a keen eye. But THIS--*lifts seat*--this is the piece de resistance. I beg you, Gertrude: take a dump like you used to

FutonForensic

I own a variation of those Japanese toilet seats that plays a charming tune and sprays scented water, except mine plays organ music and sprays cabernet sauvignon

FutonForensic

You think you're one if us, just because you blast your rear end with a garden hose every morning? Nouveau riche imposter! Rrrrank amateur!

FutonForensic

i need more... MORE POWER *slams the nitrous into the bidet*

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted:

could this be an issue with the city water? i am wondering if a dedicated cistern for bidet use might be the next logical step.

Hi Heather. I've ran into a lot of issues with city ordinances i.r.t. constructing personal reservoirs. You may want to consider relocating to a completely unincorporated zone, or, if you're really serious about pressure & volume, setting up an offshore facility with a desalination system

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted:

also, is it possible that the phases of the moon are affecting my bodies needs vis a vis pressure?

Like many bidet enthusiasts, I have long contemplated the destruction of the moon. The only available workaround is to use MySecretSplash93's custom bidet API that can sync your unit to lunar cycles. Unfortunately, the latest release conflicts with rectalTyphoon's API that adjusts pressure based on proximity to the equinoxes.

FutonForensic

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

gently caress you! That's my name! You know why, mister? You drove a TUSHI to get here. I drove an eleven hundred dollar TOTO Washlet. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wiping. You can't play in the man's game, you can't clean them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to clean on the line which is cleft. You hear me, you loving assholes? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Bidet, C-Clean. Always bidet clean. ALWAYS BIDET CLEAN. A-I-D-A. Anus, Immaculate, Directed, Action. Anus - Do you have an anus? Immaculate - Is it immaculate? I hope it is, 'cause it's poo poo or get off the pot. You poo poo or you hit the bricks. Directed - Have you told them the stream is directed for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't pop a squat on the john unless he wants to bidet. They're sitting out there waiting to clean their buttocks. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?

FutonForensic

the year is 2021. toilet paper is extinct, and my control of the only rear end-cleaning technology in the neighborhood has transformed me into that warlord from mad max: fury road

do not, my friends, become addicted to a whistling-clean rectum. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Restaurant was clean. Service was excellent. Food was fairly priced, fresh, and well made. But the bathroom facilities were like something from a third world hellhole. Not even a squeeze bottle of water to bidet with.

1.5 stars

Review for Cheep Laundromat (Restaurant):

the only food is a gumball machine that hasn't been used since 2017, but if you put your rear end in the washers you won't have to bidet for a week. 5 stars