Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doxxieh

I come to this thread with a strong and ultimately unfounded distrust of bidets as I fear it will only serve to moisten the area in question
could this fear be alleviated after proper exposure to bidet culture? I cannot answer that, and for the time being I will not be allowing a bidet into my home, but perhaps there is hope yet in this dark post toilet-paper world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doxxieh

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hold on. I have some literature.

I patiently await this literature which hopefully explains, in great detail, how and why I won't just have brown water running down my leg after use

Doxxieh

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

You sit down while using it then wipe.

If the water running down your leg after that is still brown you didn't bidet enough.

To-do list:

Acquire toilet paper in case I try the paperless method (Just to be safe, wouldn't want Deborah next door asking too many questions now would we?)

Determine the line between not bidet-ing enough and being far too det

Drink

Invite Deborah 'round for lunch quoting an interesting market research opportunity and hope she doesn't get all flushed like the last one