Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Buddy. It's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

smoobles posted:

Love my bidet but it makes it hard to travel because I miss my bidet

If you travel to Japan most public toilets in larger cities have bidets. Usually they run out of/don't have soap but you gain a little you lose a little

Escape From Noise

On my bidet now. AMA

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

what's it like not paying proper attention to your bidet experience?

It's called multitasking. Maybe you should look it up?

biosterous posted:

can you draw a dragon?

also what's the buttfeel like? lots of posts in this thread leaving out this very important category!

Like a warm, violent kiss from the angels themselves

Escape From Noise

Door to door bidet salesman rings doorbell and drops trou in front of the bidet toilet he's been lugging around all day. Gotta make that sale!

Escape From Noise

*Sees co-worker browsing TUSHI*

"loving casuals."

Escape From Noise

Bideeeeet
You saw me standing alone
Without a turd in my fart
Without a bowl of my own

Escape From Noise

gently caress you! That's my name! You know why, mister? You drove a TUSHI to get here. I drove an eleven hundred dollar TOTO Washlet. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wiping. You can't play in the man's game, you can't clean them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to clean on the line which is cleft. You hear me, you loving assholes? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Bidet, C-Clean. Always bidet clean. ALWAYS BIDET CLEAN. A-I-D-A. Anus, Immaculate, Directed, Action. Anus - Do you have an anus? Immaculate - Is it immaculate? I hope it is, 'cause it's poo poo or get off the pot. You poo poo or you hit the bricks. Directed - Have you told them the stream is directed for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't pop a squat on the john unless he wants to bidet. They're sitting out there waiting to clean their buttocks. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 14, 2020

Escape From Noise

Doxxieh posted:

I come to this thread with a strong and ultimately unfounded distrust of bidets as I fear it will only serve to moisten the area in question
could this fear be alleviated after proper exposure to bidet culture? I cannot answer that, and for the time being I will not be allowing a bidet into my home, but perhaps there is hope yet in this dark post toilet-paper world

Hold on. I have some literature.

Escape From Noise

Doxxieh posted:

I patiently await this literature which hopefully explains, in great detail, how and why I won't just have brown water running down my leg after use

You sit down while using it then wipe.

If the water running down your leg after that is still brown you didn't bidet enough.

Escape From Noise

Bidet, or not bidet? That is the question.

The answer is yes, always!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Restaurant was clean. Service was excellent. Food was fairly priced, fresh, and well made. But the bathroom facilities were like something from a third world hellhole. Not even a squeeze bottle of water to bidet with.

1.5 stars

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Mar 20, 2020