Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

cda posted:

my compliments to the chef, this is the bidet of steaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"Wow, I never thought about using it that way. Your mouth must feel really fresh," I say, as someone takes a drink from the squeezable water bottle I use as a portable bidet while on the go.

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

i've been looking over the stat sheets but i am wondering if the double hot presbyterian might be worth the 10,000 extra dollars.

I realize actions shots are a touchy subject for a product like this but I like how they went with "Just take a picture of it spraying the hell out of the whole drat bathroom."

google THIS

"Ok, that concludes the bidet shoot, now once the cleanup crew is finished we need to set up for the shot of an entire gallon of milk being poured into an unrolled condom. And blue fluid crew, you just keep doing what you do best."

google THIS

alnilam posted:

Let's remind people with young children why they definitely don't want this

This is a fair point.

google THIS

Slush Garbo posted:

Yeah, I know a couple that got squatty potties, bidets, and the guy always sits to pee. These are all good things, however their willingness to proselytize their bathroom habits (including showing demo videos of standing up to pee splatter) are a bit much

"No, no, your technique is all wrong. Look, just stand up, I'll show you."

"How did you get in here?!"

google THIS

"My other bidet is a car" tattooed on my butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Rorschach's Journal. March 12th, 2020. Used the bidet again this morning. Soothing jet on stanky hole. This city's afraid of me. I've seen its true butt. The streets are extended gutters, and the gutters are full of COVID-19, and when the stores run out of toilet paper all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their poop and farts will foam up about their cracks and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Wipe us!" and I'll whisper "No."