Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Day 138: I roam the deserted streets, scavenging for the only remaining currency of value in this blighted hellscape: toilet paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Day 2: I unsheathe my BUDK katana and sigh as a man tries to reach for the last bag of Cheetos.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

day 40: drat. My life feels like a Cormac McCarthy novel.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

In Kilkenny, Ireland, Brother John Clyn of the Friars Minor, another monk left alone among dead men, kept a record of what had happened lest “things which should be remembered perish with time and vanish from the memory of those who come after us.” Sensing “the whole world, as it were, placed within the grasp of the Evil One,” and waiting for death to visit him too, he wrote, “I leave parchment to continue this work, if perchance any man survive and any of the race of Adam escape this pestilence and carry on the work which I have begun.” Brother John, as noted by another hand, died of the pestilence.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Day 3: haven’t wiped in a week. Not sure how long I can survive this unforgiving new reality. Could’ve sworn I saw movement outside my house the other day, just as the sun was setting... but that’s impossible... just not possible

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
july 10

ate 17 meatball subs. when i woke up this morning there were three more crates of meatball subs lined up next to my bed. i know they weren't there when i went to sleep. how do they get in?

we have blocked all the windows with meatball subs, and stuffed them in the gaps under doors as well. can meatball subs stop meatball subs? would we even realize the difference?

father says that when we die we go to heaven, and that heaven is a place where there are no meatball subs. i cannot tell him that i don't believe him. i know that i will never see a place without meatball subs. in this life or the next.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Jabberlock posted:

Day 138: I roam the deserted streets, scavenging for the only remaining currency of value in this blighted hellscape: toilet paper.
Did you really start a fourth Corona thread with only the most obvious joke made hundreds of times in the existing three

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I am glad I killed everybody in my neighbourhood and stole their toilet paper. They didn't believe me when this started and also cannibalism makes me poo poo so much it turns out

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Like you couldn't have even combined three or four of the most common premises like bean stockpiles, dead boomers, etc.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Does cannibal diarrhea pass your goddamn smell test?! We are living in a pandemic here.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Day 37: Huddled inside. Running out of hand sanitizer to distill into liquor. Watched a man get beaten to death, right outside my window, for eating a container of lo mein. I'm glad postmates still works, gotta love this gig economy.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Day 1: truly, idiocracy has become a documentary

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

everyone has died of the virus except me. which means i can jack off anywhere, even in the middle of the street, at noon.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

which if you think about it is much too early to jack off. if you're jacking off before 3 pm you're probably unemployed or high on crystal meth or something.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Daikloktos posted:

Like you couldn't have even combined three or four of the most common premises like bean stockpiles, dead boomers, etc.

I didn't read em, lmao

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Jabberlock posted:

I didn't read em, lmao

-
Humanity vis a vis the warning signs, 2020

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I thought people were just hiding the toilet paper from stupid rear end burners when they went into the store so they would get the gently caress out of town. This is something that’s gonna effect me now? gently caress that.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Day 3: Am Diabetic, Am Dead, Cannot participate in this fantasy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I actually made corona virus by having sex with bill oreilly and a hooker and some weird Asian dude at the same time, when I die it’s gonna get out that my dna was the template and everyone is gonna boo my corpse.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I actually made corona virus by having sex with bill oreilly and a hooker and some weird Asian dude at the same time, when I die it’s gonna get out that my dna was the template and everyone is gonna boo my corpse.

Boo My Corpse is my new prog rock band name and good luck taking me to court.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sweet thursday posted:

Boo My Corpse is my new prog rock band name and good luck taking me to court.

Hell yeah wanna open for Cyborg Holiday? :smug:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hell yeah wanna open for Cyborg Holiday? :smug:
As long as our audience is under 20 people. Just kidding of course it will be! *taps knees*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sweet thursday posted:

As long as our audience is under 20 people. Just kidding of course it will be! *taps knees*

WE ALL MADE A PACT NOT TO TALK TO HIM SCAB! :catbert:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

WE ALL MADE A PACT NOT TO TALK TO HIM SCAB! :catbert:

Clamdestine you beautiful bastard you will outlive us all

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
day 247: just gnawed off my own arm out of hunger. and to think all of this could have been avoided if my loving boss had let us work from home. thanks fuckwit

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sweet thursday posted:

Clamdestine you beautiful bastard you will outlive us all

I have been alive since 1732, I already have. (so tired tho) :drac:

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

This is a very real story:

I was opening up the kitchen at work on Monday, and a coworker came in laughing his rear end off about a homeless guy who came up to him wearing a mask and carrying a bottle of hand sanitizer, offering him sanitizer for fifty cents a squirt.

About five minutes later, I’m out front smoking, and what must have been the same guy approached me and offered me hand sanitizer for thirty cents a squirt. That’s a 40% drop in about five minutes.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hand sanitizer used to be cheaper than booze. Now homeless people are buying it as an investment. It’s amazing somebody hasn’t got up enough money to get a greyhound ticket to a bunch of cities to stockpile hunks of crack from all the “first time is free kid” dealers from all those towns and retired to a cardboard box on some tropical island. :shrug:

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
day 94: just stumbled upon a mass grave filled with antivaxxers who died of stupidity

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Today Immortem Joe celebrated the birth of a new child. We gathered in the courtyard and Joe released the floodgates for a full 7 seconds. We all scrabbled on the ground to collect as much Purell as we could before the thirsty sands took it from us. Today was a good day.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Day 28: I have seized the local radio station and replaced all music with versions of "Big Iron."

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

We gather in secret on each full moon in a deep cave hidden in the forest. We wear heavy, hooded cloaks and masks, so none of us can ever be tortured by the authorities into revealing each other's identities. They say we are a menace to the social order, that we must be exterminated, and that no crime is greater than the one we commit when the Arch SoyBoy heats up the Holy Wok, anoints it with the Sacred Sesame Oil, and cooks us up some Kung Pao Chicken.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Day 327:

Still no toilet paper. God I miss toilet paper. Even one ply would be fine at this point.

Day 390:

Have heard rumors of toilet paper outside Washington DC. I begin making the 300 mile trek tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Day 457:

It was a lie, it was all a filthy lie. God forgive me, I killed so many on my journey here. I'm so tired. We're all so tired. And nobody can wipe their rear end any more.

Day 530:

I cannot live like this any more. The toilet paper is gone, it's not coming back. I have tried leaves but it's just not the same. In my nightmares I could not imagine a world more horrific than this. I pray nightly to be taken in my sleep to the land of toilet paper, but death eludes me. Tonight I shall grab it myself. I only pray the toilet paper gods show mercy on my soul and welcome me to their realm.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Itchy. Tasty.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Day 69:
Broke my last arrow. Only half a wet roll of toilet paper to show for it. The lean times are comin'

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I'm writing this note to remind myself that I have stashed 4 scrap metal and some gauss rifle ammunition in the chest by the stairs. I can use this key to unlock the chest

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

People of Junktown, hear me now! While we wipe down our iPhones with used diapers soaked in bleach, the Lords and Ladies of Trashville dab the sweat from their brows with pristine Clorox Wipes! While we attend EDM parties with filthy rags tied to our faces, the elite feed their furbabies with milk from impermeable N95 masks!

No longer will we allow this gross injustice to stand! Tonight we march! Tomorrow we wipe our asses with triple-ply! Onwards!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Day 5789

Since we got rid of the internet the world has become a paradise. That was the problem all along, I can't believe we didn't realize it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Day 532

I am become all that is bean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Everyone is else works from home but I bike in each day to sit 9 to 5 and answer the phone. Alone, in the office, its like a dream.

A Grand Egg fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 13, 2020