Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My Shoes posted:

day 40: drat. My life feels like a Cormac McCarthy novel.

The Roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
day 184: loudly blasting the theme from LA LAW on repeat for 37 hours with the subwoofer turned up full bore, and none of my neighbours have the balls to come over and do anythign about it because they don't want to risk catching the virus and dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DouX9Ubw-Xw

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Day 1838:

I have finally finished my goal of archiving every piece of Sonic the Hedgehog fan fiction. Future generations deserve this look into our world.

In the words of Sonic himself, "Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like. But if someone tries to touch you in a way to make you feel uncomfortable, that's no good."

Maybe one day we'll finally learn that lesson for good. I am signing off, forever, my life's work complete.

Day 1839:

gently caress SOMEBODY JUST WROTE 600 PAGES ABOUT SONIC STOPPING THIS APOCALYPSE NOW I NEED TO ARCHIVE THAT TOO

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Chrs posted:

The Roll

oh! i just got it. ha!

What is the deal with the toilet paper shortage? i didn't see that coming.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Day 210: I never thought I'd be shooting people to protect my bidet attachment

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 13, 2020

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The CDC told us that clean water would be a problem, but no one was ready for the shortage of clean assholes.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

My Shoes posted:

What is the deal with the toilet paper shortage? i didn't see that coming.

People in self isolation will have nothing to except jack off hth

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Day 69: I;m thinkin' about thos beans

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Day 872; I have made the world’s last cup of coffee. A single tear rolls down my face as I think to myself “it really was good to the last drop”

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Year 12856: An alien species discovers earth, and concludes based on the ruins of our society that native americans learned to use every part of the poop.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

MURDERYEAR 0, DAY 2 - dogs. dogs... everywhere. noone could have guessed how fast they would overun us. i think i saw one working a cash register today.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Day 3 of Isolation: I have not had sex in 84 days.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Day 69: Ate too much rear end early on. I've made the difficult choice to start rationing.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Day 3: Oh god please loving kill me, end this eternal nightmare.
Day 4: There is apparently something called the Carona virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Day 352: Everything's fine but every uber driver wants to make small talk about corona virus