Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Most schools and businesses closed or wfh till end of March at least. Picked up Okama HD and Kinks Awakening on switch today. Heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Meeting moved to weds so gonna play Okami after lunch and Jack off

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had to drop over to my ma to pick up medicine if left there so I could break lockdown. Also picked up my 3DS while I was there and finally time to play Majora’s Mask hell yeah

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That sucks man. Luckily my ma could leave my medicine at the gate for pick up. Stay strong gamer. What fruit?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Been playing Ico on PS Now

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This is not funny. It is very serious and upsetting to me

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Naughty Dog employee who has night terrors from watching rotten.com and LiveLeak decapitation videos for 14 hours a day for 4 years waking up for the day] Time to check my inbox

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picked up resident evil 2 and 7 on sale and ni no kuni 2

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Got Obra Dinn on switch so gonna beat it finally

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

slowly losing wiimote calibration as your tall dinner candles burn downwards during a marathon mario galaxy session

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ordered blackout curtains so I could play re2 during the day

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

que sera sera posted:

I went into DS knowing nothing except it was a Kojima game and the first time u see someone hook up the bb I yelled “what the gently caress???” at the tv and had to pause the game for a couple hours to wrap my head around it lol. I had lots of moments like that

This but pissing on BTs

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

death stranding fuckin rules

:hai:

Yelling and getting a response

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Remembered this thread to get around weekday posting in the other thread

Restarted Death Standing and just got to the second area so I’m looking forward to 40 hours of no story progress only building roads. I love this game so much

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Forgot how awkward MULE areas could be before you get the bolo gun are and loving annihilate them. Beat the loving poo poo out of them after failing to sneak. No idea why it tells you to sneak when their poles instantly ping you

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I’m not sure what the timing is bbut cause the orange flash comes out ya after the noise. And once I’ve the bolo or roads you can just clown them

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

God bless major

Googled the scanner to nullify pings and you don't get that functionality until after you get to the time fall farm apparently and you have the Bolo and presumably some roads by then anyway.Though I'd always ran from them I found once I tried a few times that you can beat them pretty easily with a charge then melee and to just keep running circles around the groups. also googled the timing of the ping nullify which is not clear at all. Mama just says "timing is key" lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming posted:

What always worked for me is pressing the ping as soon as you hear the noise of the enemy scan. If you see the orange flash you're already too late.

I was looking at a YouTube video and apparently it’s after the orange flash passes you . Will try both

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The feel hen you are coming down a lovely mountain to a knew major city with a huge cargo and one of koj8mas pop indie faves from 2018 starts playing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Classic Larry, he

Playin* Tropical Freeze

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They’re quite bad op but o played 2 with my pals and it’s fine as background activity while you hang

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yeah the classes in the are good. Writing is agonising but sure look

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Kingdom Hearts menu music is so nice

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Trying to train up a second team in Etrian Odyssey and watch8ng Haikyu. First EO game so still trying to figure out good team combos

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Started disco Elysium today. Tried to get a tie down from a ceiling fan in the first room had a massive heart attack and died lol. This time I'm gonna look in the mirror despite what the game says.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol. I figure people were going on about the writing and how responsive the game was to your choice that the two mental/personality ones would have the most impact on that

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

man nurse posted:

I’ve been working during the entirety of this pandemic because I’m an essential worker aka poor but I’ve been playing Witcher 3 and also just beat Deadly Premonition 2 after several crashes. Good sequel, shame it’s a technical nightmare.

Thank you for tour work, be blessed gamer

Coming up in two weeks vacation and nearly finished dark souls 2 only the dlc left and Gonna play dark souls 3 for the whole thing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

my job probably isn't going to exist again until 2025 so I've jjst been collecting unemployment and playing animal crossing .

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Playing Disco Elysium it’s so drat good

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Every time I try to interact with Cuno and CUnoesse in Disco with like 50 of my buffs blaring klaxons on how to prcocced and I get called a ugly homosexualist and quite likely a dog rapist instead

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I had a heart attack within the first five minutes of my first play through OP so that’s an average of 60 hours

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

i 'm glad someone made wrpgs good by removing the combat. and the dnd style fantasy. thank you christ avellone

Yeds it owns.

Finished my first day and am liking it tonnes but def excited to play it again right after doing psycho cop who wants to do as many drugs as possible instead of... sorry cop :negative:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He’s actually a bisexual you loving idiot

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mfs exposing their whole rear end

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Drinking blood doesn’t make you a vampire lmfao. A gamer would pay attention to the freaking game not just make poo poo up. Did your uncles at Nintendo tell you he was a vampire? Disgusting bi erasue

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

This. He's simply bisexual, and happens to drink blood.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You see vamp in the freaking daylight!!! Hello! I mean seriously??