Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

You could make an announcement once a year "Hey there's an awful app and while it's unofficial it's really good." but also get in contact with the app makers and ask them what you need to do on your end to make the app work better. They've done a really nice job with the app so probably know their stuff really well and will come to you with ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

It's funny but now I'm trying to figure out how to start a topic on mobile.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

pixaal posted:

The app? You can't make a new thread in the app the devs never added it. It is the one major problem (and no mod tools!) which is the reason for wanting to get Lowtax on board so these things can be made available to the app.

Ok.

I wanted to make a thread asking if anyone knew someone personally who had been diagnosed with the Covid virus but I can wait until I get home.