Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
united states of the world what are the prescriptive takes we coul do dn ow pwer virus of thw eoirld wcoul dod the enconampic imepacit is recoremapmdomened hearmles

what is if the paterefer payh check...
by the wayt ecudations tions are closing down righ tnow

-jop bidn;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

lol nothing matters

hope matters.

pz out thread.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bernie did pretty decently but it's not gonna be enough on it's own.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

moron? that's the best you've got? every insult you throw my way only affirms more and more you have nothing to back up your viewpoint other than simple emotion and mindless fervor. i support bernie more than you because i actually agree with him when he says he needs the young to vote in order for him to win, and you don't.

if you're gonna respond with insults, please, make them a bit more cutting than "moron," but i'll be continuing on with my reams of data backing up my point, which is also bernie's point

young people have never voted ANYWHERE CLOSE to the same levels as old people, and thats a huge reason why true leftists like Bernie are so exceedingly rare in American political life

this is loving embarassing lmao

just log off and vote for biden already coward

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernies energy during the social security segment was real good and 2 hours of that would have maybe done damage. Too bad about the other hour and a half.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
This closing statement oh my god

gently caress this guy

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

we really are in a post-truth society aren't we

biden just fully adopting trump's "lie about everything no matter how verifiable and when called out call the accuser a liar"

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

hobbesmaster posted:

help from around the world... except china?

And Cuba. Probably venezuela too. But bolivia and Saudi arabia? Come on in, buddy!!!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

in the same year that california added online voting registration youth voter turnout decreased significantly

wow i forgot that leftists mindlessly dont believe that youth turnout being so low is itself a problem worth addressing with literally no data

the youth are artificially made to be disengaged, jaded, and taught politics is for the old, not for them, that they cannot make a difference, and they have been so mentally colonized that they actually believe it themselves

i was legitimately asking so appreciate the data and feedback. i do think a lot of folks my age (34) and younger are disengaged but also believe this is a trained reaction

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

there was a 20 minutes of segment of bernie losing his mind at joe for lying

This needs to be 100% of the debate so they can't avoid showing it unless they're willing to scrap all their material for the coming news cycle

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Yeah on exactly one issue, he needed to actually call him out for lying about poo poo the entire night

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Seriously this

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

"you can't rely on young people to win" well what's the solution
Start adoring pro war and racist policies to appeal to old people? gently caress that.

Find your nearest Applebee's for mayday

there's a million other things you could do, but okay. If that's the only thing you can think of.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
joe didn't poo poo his pants but he definitely didn't win the debate

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

TORMP

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

absolutely unconscionable for Bernie not to attack the democrats lovely coronavirus bill. He was far too conciliatory.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

super sweet best pal posted:

That part ruled. He should have kept it up.

doesn't matter, media's just gonna talk about how presidential biden was when he pooped on china and said he'll have a woman vp

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Lol, Joe just wondering how to fix these things is the best.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Young African-American voters are overwhelmingly in support of Bernie

interesting how succ dipshits never mention that wow

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
there should be a standard for that. not medicare tho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the hell is he talking about, okay these things are problems but he has no solution?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Did anyone else keep closing and reopening the stream because they can't stand listening to Joe Molesto?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
cnn ushers biden into commercial breaks like hillary's aides throwing her in the back of a van

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah he did because making GBS threads his pants was the only way he could actually lose at this point

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Donald Trump. Donald Trump.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

AOC remains uncanceled

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

why does joe get 6x as much time to close

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
hold people harmless by the consequence of these fires
-job dheno

larper
Apr 9, 2019

UFOTacoMan posted:

united states of the world what are the prescriptive takes we coul do dn ow pwer virus of thw eoirld wcoul dod the enconampic imepacit is recoremapmdomened hearmles

what is if the paterefer payh check...
by the wayt ecudations tions are closing down righ tnow

-jop bidn;

This is the worst page 69 snypa I've ever seen

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

"donald trump has exacerbated everyone one of these problems"

WHO loving CREATED THEM DICKWAD

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
OPEN THE THREADS

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Correct but he won the first 30 minutes which is enough for the media to spin it as his win.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
also the DNC and media and elites are rigging everything so why even bother with polls/stats lol

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Dana Bash looks like a loving muppet

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Biden won because he didn’t lose. he did everything he needed to do to secure the nomination.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Brother Entropy posted:

there was climate change talk, it was all bernie pushing for big changes and biden just going 'oh i'll just un-un-do the obama stuff that trump undid'

but yah well, whatever, guess I'll get my kids prepped for subtropical Ohio.

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Give Jake tapper covid, joe

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
This closing statement from Biden is what normie dems wanted to hear tonight, so, well, I guess we'll find out if he can beat Trump (he cannot)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bernie "corbyn" sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

this is still technically a victory condition satisfied for the Biden camp imo