Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Hello and welcome to my seminar on acting or, as I like to call it, fancy pretending. Why do I call it that? Well, what is acting other than pretending to be somebody that you aren't while being really fancy about it? If you pretend fancy enough people will pay actual money to watch you pretend to be someone you aren't! If you did that in real life you could get arrested, maybe worse. But in this craft of stage it is not only tolerated but encouraged!

In this class you will be hearing from several experts in the field of fancy pretending. Some are...better than others but all have something to offer. So listen up. Because after rehearsal we'll only be saying it once...a show! (Just a little acting humor for you!)

A light lunch and refreshments will be provided but the event is BYOB. It's also at this point I would like to remind you that tickets are non-refundable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i'm sneaking in, and acting like i paid for a ticket

for extra credit, you see

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Peg Sliderskew
I have my black t shirt and leggings on and am sitting in the front row so all the professional fancy pretenders can see what a great fancy pretender I could be with the right patronage.

I will tattle on boisterous if they get in my way.

Courtesy of Manifisto

FutonForensic

tbh I didn't come here to learn how to act, i just wanted Michael Caine to stand real close to me and whisper about treating the camera as an actor or whatever

Macnult

i seek to learn the dark arts of acting such as fibbing and other forms of deception

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oh yeah? If it's an acting class where's the insane Russian woman telling me today I'm a sprinkler?

Oh there she is, hi Galena. Fsssssssss ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-ts-ts- fsssssssssssssss

Sig by Heather Papps

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Convincingly sells you overpriced, scalped tickets for a free public performance

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Lion face raaah!
Lemon face, mmmmm!
Lion face, raaah!
Lemon face, mmmmm!

Sig by Heather Papps