Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Is there any chance you could reduce the stereo-separation of your commentary please? When it's each a bit to the side so to speak it's usually fine but when each commentator's voice is heard in only one ear it becomes difficult for me to listen to. Luckily I can switch my audio to mono temporarily but it's still kind of annoying to have to go switch to mono then back to stereo when the video finishes and the next one on my watchlist begins, so I'd really appreciate if you mixed the tracks somewhat closer together on your end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dewgy posted:

Sure! I should be able to wing that. We just switched back to me playing for King’s Field, so I may have some kinks to work out. (Like my own voice sounding like I’m in a goddamn cave for some reason I haven’t quite figured out yet.)

Looking at the first video's footage, maybe it's because you are in a cave (which may or may not be damned by some deity) :v:

But seriously, thanks!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dewgy posted:

Also: Zanzibar Ham, or anyone else who cares, let me know how I did on the audio mixing this time through. :D

I've just started watching, and to me it's much improved. I dunno why just picking up each voice even barely with the other ear makes it stop bothering me but I can't argue with the result. Thanks for making the change!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I like how at the endgame enemies don't seem to drop anything. I wonder if there's some ultra-rare item drops that are definitely not worth grinding for.