Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I bet the Mirror of Truth is either going to be used to uncover invisible floors or uncover a doppelganger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
There is no excuse to put on equipment without a stats screen.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It would be a harp that summons bridges over pits. Of course.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
You are basically immortal at this point. A brief speed toggle gets you back to fighting shape. Now that is an OP weapon.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I like to play all videos at double speed. It beats having to toggle forward every so often. Also makes enemies taking the statue death fall look cartoony.

The pitfall bridges?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Can you defeat those faces on the wall? That boss was intense.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Easy to survive death when the game runs faster than the death animation. It could be the armor regen keeping him alive.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A piece of armor was also giving health regen and a stronger one than the Triple Fang.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I don't know if there are tiers of palette swap enemies among the group or if the damage range of enemy attacks are very wide.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
You can't increment buying from the store at any time?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Finally got health regeneration. You might be halfway through the game.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Turtles in Time?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I like how problem solving involves throwing yourself off elevations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
We must be missing the equipment that regenerates MP or this champion is hiding it.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I guess we missed another dragon fight. Did they do anything about those super expensive keys from the key guy or did they ignore them?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I had a good feeling about this game when you got a level after a few kills. Still no description on items on pickup.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Do you know how to raise wisdom?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
You can use Resist Fire spells for fights.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
So much exploring empty familiar spaces. Only thing missing is the army that never stops spawning there.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
What a lovely castle of death.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I don't know any of those games.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That earring is probably for your crown slot.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A roguelite.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Might as well pump up defense and strength so you can keep up with the massive gaps in enemy damage numbers.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Don't know if you found out, but feathers teleport you to save points.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I was wrong about strength, it only increases your health. Pumping up defense for a few videos may help. Don't know how you can be out of your depth when killing every enemy increases your stats.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Everything has massive magic resistance and your weapons are the most brittle things I have seen in a game.
When you get that amulet again, just abuse its healing factor with the silent sword and stop recording.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Aug 20, 2020

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I want you to finish the game, so I wouldn't want you to buy the expensive stuff from snake lady. Get all the Healing potions she sells and fix your stuff.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
According to a guide, you are at the very end of the game. It looks like you skipped a good bit of content as well.

edit: I think you broke the game or the guides are wrong. That mouth in the void should not have opened at all.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Aug 24, 2020

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
What is SP for?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
If you can get five digit health, you may as well buff strength and be effectively immortal.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
We have a bow and we wish to use it.
Another game where we become king in the end.

I am guessing that one shrieking room that murdered you is progress gated?

Here is the plot of the game:
The game is set on the continent of Eclipse, in the Holy Land of Zeptar. The player takes the role of a mercenary named Ruus Hardy. Returning home to Zeptar, he finds that the entire city, as well as the central tower, have been sucked into the underworld. He meets an old man who gives him the Dark One's sword, the only weapon which can injure the demons responsible. Swearing to rescue the old woman who raised him, as well as the rest of Zeptar, Ruus descends into the underworld.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I thought the faceless characters were a defining trait of the series.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It sounds good.

You can probably level up physical attacks by hitting people forever.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
You must learn the art of Sonic Boom and use it on minor enemies. Become a Dragon Ball character.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
All the KF games are blending together. We had people with a symbol get controlled and spiders controlling people. Was there another way people got possessed in the earlier games?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
You probably passed ten hidden objects in walls at this point.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
You are not worthy to sit on the porcelain throne.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Not sure how leveling magic makes you better in this game, but you might be able to train magic by dunking yourself in poison and using purify.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Only took them four games to create enemies who fights the same way you do instead of just spinning in circles or tanking hits.