Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

{^ost every time you lol that Bush killed like three thousand people either deliberately or through negligence and was rewarded with people saying his appointees should be able to torture people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bid laden is a hero to the world

death to America

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Taintrunner posted:

death to America

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

man what a badass

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

wow 3000 people that's like 1/10th of a coronavirus

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
dude was on to something, that's for sure

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

if he had plotted a general strike instead, he wouldn't have gotten himself canoed

because the fbi would have car bombed him

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

we have to stop the mosque at ground zero

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
big ups to our faithful allies saudi arabia and israel

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
https://youtu.be/XFLagvbUi70

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
John O'Neill was the guy that ran the Bin Laden investigation at the FBI. He was run out and got a job at the World Trade Center. Died on 9/11. LMAO owned

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Good soup! posted:

we have to stop the mosque at ground zero

A couple of coptic christians showed up to protest the mosque and nearly got lynched

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the ~big brained~ anti-bin Laden take was that, okay, even if we accept what you say bin Laden, how exactly is crashing a bunch of planes into towers going to bring back the Caliphate? it's so sad he didn't live long enough to see that it did. it actually fuckin did

sure he wouldve gone all takfiri on ISIS but thats not the point

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

wow 3000 people that's like 1/10th of a coronavirus

lol jokes in base ten thousand

animist
Aug 28, 2018
The Management of Savagery by Max Blumenthal is an excellent book about how many opportunities there were to deal with Al Qaeda before they became a significant threat, but none of the opportunities were taken because the US foreign policy apparatus was greedy for violent proxies

also fun fact, bin laden was an edgy rich boy whose parents owned a construction company

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Another fun fact is Bin Laden cranes collapsed into the grand mosque of Mecca on Sept 11 2015 killing 111 people

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Taintrunner posted:

death to America

I decided to go back and read his old statements and give him a fair shake.

Definitely a right wing shithead, but marginally better than Biden.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

animist posted:

also fun fact, bin laden was an edgy rich boy whose parents owned a construction company

yeah and they found a ton of hentai and roms on his pc right?

bin laden was nothin but a saudi proto-cspam poster

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
most revolutionaries where rich failsons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Feranon posted:

yeah and they found a ton of hentai and roms on his pc right?

bin laden was nothin but a saudi proto-cspam poster

cookies for a tom and jerry spanking video also!