Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
In inspiration of famous actress and palestinian genocider Gal Gadot leading the world's celebrities in song as part of a global efforts to cheer up the common man, I believe CSPAM should follow suit, and have our own, special sing a long of Imagine in order to brighten the spirits of the community and the world at large.

You can either sing a long by posting or posting clips of you singing it.

Now let's get this thing started:

IMAGINE THERE'S NO HEAVEN
IT'S EASY IF YOU TRY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
NO HELL BELOW US
ABOVE ONLY SKY

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
IMAGINE THERE'S NO COUNTRIES
IT ISN'T HARD TO DO

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
NOTHING TO KILL OR DIE FOR
AND NO RELIGION TOO

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE
LIVING LIFE IN PEACE YOOOOOUUUUUWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
cspam is not loving fun anymore

my entire life is destroyed at 31, because I stupidly thought I could start a new job as machinist making paint only a month ago, before a loving plague virus eliminated overseas material trade shutting down the factory complex for the first time in 50 years.
Also the doctor doing my physical had the great idea of going on two week vacation skiing in italy and getting infected, so now my broken brain can't decide if the chest pains are just regular anxiety or if I'm gonna die coughing blood.

gently caress john lennon and i hope his wife beating rear end is burning in hell

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pajser posted:

my entire life is destroyed at 31, because I stupidly thought I could start a new job as machinist making paint only a month ago, before a loving plague virus eliminated overseas material trade shutting down the factory complex for the first time in 50 years.
Also the doctor doing my physical had the great idea of going on two week vacation skiing in italy and getting infected, so now my broken brain can't decide if the chest pains are just regular anxiety or if I'm gonna die coughing blood.

gently caress john lennon and i hope his wife beating rear end is burning in hell

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKJ1Zgq8wHw

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Pajser posted:

drat bro

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
you may say i'm a dreamer
but i'm not the only one

i hope one day you'll join us
and the world will live as one

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Imagine all the piss tapes

Impkins Patootie