Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

the cult's scavenger hunt is fast approaching and wouldn't you know it, this year my name was picked from the bag of lamentation to organize the drat thing. well, me and karen, but ever since she drank from the wrong chalice during hellshrive and acquired forever sight she's been pretty useless for anything but endless shrieking.

I need ideas here, people. last year's program of finding five different infidels named "james" with the exact same eye and hair color, height, weight, occupation, and blood type, and burning them alive in a mushroom-shaped scaffolding while they were tripping on mushrooms, set the bar pretty loving high.

I feel like . . . honestly I feel like we're in a rut. specifically a "burning people in structures shaped like various things" rut. maybe we don't have to immolate infidels in order to have a successful scavenger hunt? or maybe the burning could be sort of secondary, kind of an afterthought after the main event?

I don't honestly know, but it's time to think outside the box. no, lundvik, strapping the infidels to the outside of a flaming box is not the answer, I loving knew somebody was going to say that as soon as the words left my mouth. we're running out of time folks, the syzygy will be here before you know it, and I am not gonna be the one to get flayed alive for delivering a big bowl of "meh."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

fire's starting to feel a bit overplayed - have when was the last time we took someone's blood? like, all of the blood from someone

i guess we could burn the blood after if the fire thing is really important to people

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

fire's starting to feel a bit overplayed - have when was the last time we took someone's blood? like, all of the blood from someone

i guess we could burn the blood after if the fire thing is really important to people

I like the initiative here. do we replace the blood with something?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

okay, teams! you have all been given a flagon of an unidentified "special potion." based only on what it tastes like/what it does, you need to gather the ingredients for this potion from the forbidden forest and surrounding environs. first team to successfully recreate the potion, to be verified by our selected infidel judge who's been strapped to this jagged metal throne, wins!

here's a tip: have your team's designated potion taster describe what they're tasting in as much detail as possible, as quickly as possible. I don't want to spoil anything but the window in which they're still able to speak may be rather short!

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I shout out some pretty incredible ideas for this but my Master's ballgag muffles my words and thus it is forbidden.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

lightning round, guys! first team to gather five things that cannot be used in a fertility ritual wins! as a bonus, the members of the winning team can choose whether they wish to be on the giving or receiving end of this equinox's ritual!

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

...but ever since she drank from the wrong chalice during hellshrive and acquired forever sight she's been pretty useless for anything but endless shrieking.

super sweet best pal

Will the judges accept a picture of the lost idol of B'muzgr? Thing's too heavy to carry.

Escape From Noise

We could use a fire to uh...bbq some brats maybe? Get a keg? Maybe we could just keep it chill this year as kind of a reset

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

We could use a fire to uh...bbq some brats maybe? Get a keg? Maybe we could just keep it chill this year as kind of a reset

if you will remember, fred convinced us to try that seven years ago and the crops failed

speaking of fred, maybe one of the scavenger hunt items can be finding a new jar for him. his head is looking pretty crowded in its current home.

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

what if instead of sending people out to get eye of newt and tongue of frog, we send them for eye of frog and tongue of newt? a good way to make it so you can't just stockpile the items that were needed in previous years to win

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

okay, next up: find a page of "the mysteries of the worm" that does not cause instant madness upon beholding it.

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Just a suggestion, but I think it would be helpful if the instructions for the scavenger hunt didn't have a very high probability of causing incurable insanity in anyone who attempts to read them. It's a lot more fun for the spectators if the teams can actually make an effort to find the items they are supposed to retrieve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

the next challenge is doing 420 dabs in a row without passing out. compromise between chill and standard cult operating procedure