Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Deals for national burrito day seem weak. Del taco has any burrito free with 10 dollar purchase. Most other places have something similar, mostly BOGO. Taco bell fails by way of not even offering that, its buy one get another half off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
This is the first I’m hearing of a National burrito day. Why is this not a holiday? I want to eat many burritos

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

luv2shit posted:

i love cicis. the mac n cheese pizza is the best. no one there has shame or self respect. u can feel very comfoprtable

The last time we went to Cici’s my daughter got stuck in the high chair and the manager had to take it apart with an Allen wrench. They have this Allen wrench because this apparently happens all the time. No shame or self respect indeed.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
dear fat fucks

i don't think i really like pepperoni anymore

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I stopped eating pepperoni because I got awful heartburn. Used to be the only pizza topping I’d do growing up, now I hardly ever touch it. Maybe your reasons are different

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

on further reflection, tiny lil pepperoni cubes as seen on top of bagel bites or inside of pizza rolls are still cool with me

i just have fallen out of love with sliced pepp as a pizza or cold cut option

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

show us on the doll where the pepperoni hurt you lol

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

I feel a lot of meat on pizza ends up being too heavy or greasy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I feel like that's half the point.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We're dangerously close to someone insulting the humble Italian Sausage.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I just ordered a pizza hut super supreme I guess all pizzas are 12 bucks for sports or something :shrug:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

grease is good

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Fartington Butts posted:

We're dangerously close to someone insulting the humble Italian Sausage.

Please no

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

3 DONG HORSE posted:

grease is good

:haibrow:

its why cupperonis are the best because you get grease goblets with crispy edges

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

air-frying some fries and chicken nuggets at home

----------------

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

GateOfD posted:

picked up some white castle mini-bites..
looks terrible, but was curious

also purchased an air fryer

I'm eating some of these now and was about to say they're ok until I got one that had no filling at all.

What the gently caress.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
I made fried onion smashburgers the other night and it was so easy and really gave me the White Castle magic.

Just slice some onions paper thin, get your pan ripping hot, add some oil and drop in balls of hamburger, no seasoning or anything. Get one side a little cooked patch so that it doesn’t stick to your spatula when you smash it. Before you flip, stick a bunch of onions onto the ball. It doesn’t need to be perfectly adhered, just do your best. Flip the ball and smash it flat. Let it cook until you see juice beading on the top, then flip it and add some american cheese on top. Cover the pan to melt the cheese and you’re done.

You’ll be left with some nicely crisped up patties with plenty of onions fried in burger grease. Heap it on a toasted bun with some mustard and go to town.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Anonymous Robot posted:

I made fried onion smashburgers the other night and it was so easy and really gave me the White Castle magic.

Just slice some onions paper thin, get your pan ripping hot, add some oil and drop in balls of hamburger, no seasoning or anything. Get one side a little cooked patch so that it doesn’t stick to your spatula when you smash it. Before you flip, stick a bunch of onions onto the ball. It doesn’t need to be perfectly adhered, just do your best. Flip the ball and smash it flat. Let it cook until you see juice beading on the top, then flip it and add some american cheese on top. Cover the pan to melt the cheese and you’re done.

You’ll be left with some nicely crisped up patties with plenty of onions fried in burger grease. Heap it on a toasted bun with some mustard and go to town.

Sounds akin to the Oklahoma Onion Burger, something I have been doing lately.

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
smash burgs are really the easiest burger to make, and also the tastiest

Cept i smash them thin right from the start and hold it flat for 10-15 seconds then let it crisp up, salt the top, then flip it over onto thin sliced sweet onions, put the cheese on top, then put buttered buns to the left and right of it to toast them up. so good and its like a $.50 burger

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i will kill anyone who talks bad about the sausage

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

drat, spent $70 on an airfryer at Kohls

then went to the mall later and saw the same one at an outlet store selling the same one for $35 2 weeks later

----------------

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Went to a Stromboli place today, gf got the pepperoni and black olives, I got a Philly. gently caress man that was a lot, it was ten inches of Stromboli each and was more grease than I need in a week. Not really worth the price

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

for the prices of them, i'm always like why wouldn't I just get a whole pizza, and just place two slices on top of eachother and fold

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the Wendy's biscuit and gravy continues to be Pretty Good, Honestly

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

GateOfD posted:

for the prices of them, i'm always like why wouldn't I just get a whole pizza, and just place two slices on top of eachother and fold

local place does a calzone so big and stuffed that i call it the "the cheese blimp" for just over a tenner ty and god bless

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Finally tried the White Castle rolls. I used my air fryer and it worked really well. They're good but the outer roll is weird. It tastes fine but I think they were trying to make it taste like a burger bun and they failed

----------------

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I've never eaten a White Castle. Might have to remedy that next time I am within 500 miles of one

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Should I go with pizza or a gyro tonight

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

gyro pizza

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the Wendy's biscuit and gravy continues to be Pretty Good, Honestly

Substantially better than McDonald's Biscuit and Gravy which is so bland it's actively depressing, but not quite as good as DQ's Biscuits and Gravy.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Dokapon Findom posted:

I've never eaten a White Castle. Might have to remedy that next time I am within 500 miles of one

Think of it as drunk food for your expectations. It's good. But it's not going to be great unless you're a little sideways.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

i said it in the whataburger thread already, but jalapeno cheddar biscuit is back AND can be subbed in for the regular biscuit in the biscuit and gravy plate

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

Don’t settle for the bastardized Yankee version and find yourself a Krystal.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

White castle was founded where I live and hasn't existed in this state for like 50 something years. The frozen ones seem okay though occasionally. Just a little oniony beef puck

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the frozen ones are missing the pickle iirc

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
a freshly sliced pickle from home would be better than any horrible fast food pickle.

----------------

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't like dill so i don't mind

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I hadn't had pizza in a long time so I got an SOB (sausage onion bacon) with BBQ sauce last night. loving awesome

----------------

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Today only, 7-11 is running a special where you can bring any container you want (must fit in a hole but it's huge) and fill it up with Slurpee for $2

I got a small pitcher from home and it just barely fit and I got an enormous Slurpee. Cherry and Coke mix of course. Shared it with my wife and her sister

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Cholesterol Clubhouse Fat gently caress General Chat thread: must fit in a hole but it's huge