Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Yinlock posted:

an extremely dense person at a lovecraftian elder god awakening who's just like "i don't get it" as everyone else is screaming and tearing out their own eyes

alnilam posted:

So what is this some kinda... modern dance thing?

Goons Are Great posted:

Hahahah check this out man, I'll get us a fresh pizza
*speaking out forbidden words in an ancient tongue while the eyeballs turn black and demonic runes spawn beneath the feet, tentacles appear everywhere and murder everyone else in the room*
Ah gently caress today must be seafood day

Yinlock posted:

is this one o them magic eye puzzles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

*pushing my way through various rioting fishmen and shambling horrors as i'm mopping* scuse me, comin through, man it smells like poo poo in here would it be too much to ask for one of you assholes to clean up

Goons Are Gifts

What the gently caress, that guy is still sleeping in some underwater city?
Jesus man, the other day I got high as gently caress and fell asleep in the subway for like 16 hours straight but I still didn't make a loving poem about it, nerd.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Venus on a half shell being adored by everyone except that one guy who's like "eh, she OK, I GUESS..."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Norman Van Dweebleton flexing as hard as he can in the mirror with all 98 pounds of his soaking wet self trying to get Samson's attention at the gym

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Staying in the hot dog eating competition even though Galactus just signed up for it

Macnult

lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Imagine Porky the Pig trying to say Rumplestilskin's name.

Just imagine it.

FutonForensic

leaning over to my buddy daryl that's tied up next to me, whispering "i don't get what these cultists are so excited about, it just looks like a big butthole with teeth. i mean, i guess i'm kinda into it, but you don't see me chanting about it"

Yinlock

*walks in with kegs under each arm* alright bros i got the beer, we ready to par- *looks at the gaping maw of the cosmos made manifest, it's very presence reducing everyone i love to particles of dust* oh poo poo looks like the party is already here

Yinlock

FutonForensic posted:

leaning over to my buddy daryl that's tied up next to me, whispering "i don't get what these cultists are so excited about, it just looks like a big butthole with teeth. i mean, i guess i'm kinda into it, but you don't see me chanting about it"

rolling my eyes as daryl starts screaming about divine cosmic truth after being shown some weird scribbles in a dumb book, way to play it up way too much

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Gazing upon horrific eldritch architecture as I pull out my protractor "well here's your problem! These angles are all off!"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

treasure bear

dumping trash into the abyssal chasm behind the costco

Jaguars!

Always explains that non-Euclidean geometry is encountered whenever figures are drawn on a non-flat surface.

Goons Are Gifts

What in the name of gently caress, man, I'm not here to tell you about your job, but I think have found the reason for the rotten smell and rats in your walls given that this book seems to be made out of human skin.
Do you have any idea how leather works? Jesus.

Yinlock

treasure bear posted:

dumping trash into the abyssal chasm behind the costco

*as tormented screams of the damned flow out of the chasm* yeah it's a tough economy for all of us buddy

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
*Outside the theatre after a production of the King in Yellow* Eh, that was ok. Hamilton was better though...

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Heather Papps

hello friend

you know i think the best thing is not being that smart? cause well sometimes you encounter stuff that's smart, and it seems like folk who do understand the smart stuff don't seem very happy about it. i am a fisherman, and i know that it's not a great idea to get farther from port than is safe, but these fancy "science" fellows and such don't seem to know this terribly simple fact.

but what do i know, i just want to catch my fish, work hard, then come home and relax with my fish wife and my lovely kids, dangon and cthrithtine

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

The enormous demon creature opens the largest of its mouths and an unthinkable quantity of putrid smoke cascades out. "Okay okay we get it, you vape"

ty manifisto

google THIS

Whoa, cool horse, dude. Is that one of those albinums? Can I pet it?

Manifisto

it's a summoning spell. that's what it's for, to summon something. obviously it's going to be something good, why else would they make up the dang spell? doesn't make no sense otherwise.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

it's a summoning spell. that's what it's for, to summon something. obviously it's going to be something good, why else would they make up the dang spell? doesn't make no sense otherwise.

*looking up from mysterious book bound in flesh and inked in blood, hearing a deep rumbling outside* oh sorry I'm one of those people where when I read I mumble it aloud

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

i dunno dude i usually don't remember my dreams! the city sounds neat tho'

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Uh, guys, with all due respect to your impressive animatronics and commitment to your Pirates of the Caribbean live production, Davey Jones isn't that tall.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*long after literally everyone else was driven to madness and death by the horrible reality of the cosmos*
"i still dont get the joke?"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wandering around not noticing the extreme racist overtones despite existing wthin a story written by lovecraft

Nosfereefer

the ghoul never realizes it is looking at a mirror, and just keeps on going as always

ToxicFrog

Perforce issue #6234123 posted:

When I try to add a certain file[1] to perforce, the client crashes. This happens consistently with both p4 and p4v. In either case, it crashes with SIGFTHAGN (I can't find that in signals.7; does p4 implement its own signals outside the POSIX signal space?); shortly afterwards, the monitor starts flashing abstract geometric designs while horrible screeching noises come from the speakers, and the whole machine has to be power-cycled.

I've attached the file for your investigation.

[1] attachment: bad_file.pdf

Version: 2019.2/2019.2
Platform: Linux
Support tier: enterprise

Perforce issue #6234123 comment 1 posted:

That file is the Dread Sigil of the Writhing Worm, which draws all who gaze upon it into an endless void forged of their own nightmares, an inescapable maze from which they can do nothing but contemplate the inevitability that is the ascension of the Worm! The sky will boil, and the seas will become as ash, when the Worm rises! All hail the Worm! ALL HAIL!

[status change: NEW -> CLOSED WONTFIX]

Perforce issue #6234123 comment 2 posted:

Ok, but I still need to get this thing into version control to meet my deadlines. This should be covered by our SLA with you; when can I expect a patch?

[status change: CLOSED WONTFIX -> NEW]

Perforce issue #6234123 comment 3 posted:

Hello? We pay you guys quite a lot of money for this fancy support contract, it would be nice if we could get some support once in a while.

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

google THIS

Goons Are Gifts

wearing a lampshade

wearing a lampshade

*staring at an unspeakable horror perched on a well* so uh, they just model for you for free?

Yinlock

Yinlock

detective i've been living on these lands for 40 years, i think i'd know if something strange *looks out window to see giant green sigil carved into my crop field* aw poo poo not again, loving teenagers

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, yog.. Yogsog.. I'mma call you yoggy okay? Look, you told me to be prepared for the void, and I am, but maybe looking at the numbers we might want to not have one joint per mouth and instead make a hotbox out of this place.

Manifisto

terror out of space? more like terror out of your face, haha.

(because your face is ugly)

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Randomly throwing out guesses and laughing at the reaction of the Sphinx because I'm not even close. "What has 3 legs in the evening?" Me, when I wake up with a raging boner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

wow imagine the size of the sandfish u could catch with that thing