Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you know i think the best thing is not being that smart? cause well sometimes you encounter stuff that's smart, and it seems like folk who do understand the smart stuff don't seem very happy about it. i am a fisherman, and i know that it's not a great idea to get farther from port than is safe, but these fancy "science" fellows and such don't seem to know this terribly simple fact.

but what do i know, i just want to catch my fish, work hard, then come home and relax with my fish wife and my lovely kids, dangon and cthrithtine

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i dunno dude i usually don't remember my dreams! the city sounds neat tho'

Heather Papps

hello friend

"I am tired of Earth, these people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

"lol k take a nap doc, no big deal!"