Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

1. Senator from New Jersey

2. NBA sports star for the New York Knicks

3. Voted against Welfare Reform and centered his 2000 campaign against Al Gore on poverty and education

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
better than joe

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

What was the story about him almost getting not allowed into his own fundraiser in 99

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, and an unidentified man

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
bill me for what⁉️

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

byob historian posted:

bill me for what⁉️

Bill you for killing your dog with painkillers. Get the gently caress out of cspam you animal abusing piece of loving poo poo.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Bill Bradley was the best the year 2000 had to offer.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm listening

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
I voted for him in the primary. Obama is the only winning candidate I've voted for, and that is because I was too dumb to vote Kucinich in 2008.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Kucinich was dope as hell I wonder what happened to him.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Kucinich was actually quite bad

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Bill you for killing your dog with painkillers. Get the gently caress out of cspam you animal abusing piece of loving poo poo.

would you prefer a .45

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

finally, some guidance on tipping

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Washington's Neoliberals: smart and tough, but can they lead?

:eyepop:

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

lol gary hart and bill bradley were more left wing than obama

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

From what I understand by the time Mondale ran for president he was closer to the right, to the neoliberals, maybe when Bradley ran he was more to the left than he used to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Gary Hart really had that 80s political businessman look going