Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
I'm playing with the NA goons, mostly because greater numbers mean quite a lot for holding zones, but also I'm hoping more eurogoons will do the same and we can form sub-groups. From experience with other non-WoW MMO games, eurogoon presence is rarely enough to keep an active guild going for long.

Also: If we manage to get enough eurogoons to make like a 5-10 size hit-squad we can probably do a ton of damage to silly NA people being asleep.

Huckert fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Apr 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
On the one hand, tiles burn and you gotta pack light, keep moving. On the other hand you have time and resource-demanding tasks like territory defense, stationary resource gatherers, not to mention the quality system. The game has an identity crisis and tries to cater to different types of players without hitting the sweet spot.

That being said I think it was fun as hell when I played and I will be keeping an eye on this commerce update and the upcoming reset.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
The tactic is to cap the tile before the fight even begins - hours before. There's not gonna be anyone at all coming through the queue before the battle is already done and dusted.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game

Arven posted:

We are all very rusty and as per usual not good at working together for gear. We kept winning even numbered fights but then double our numbers would roll in wearing baskwood and wielding sawtooth swords and wipe the floor with us.

Speak for yourself. I'm just bad and will regularly die to nakeds with beatsticks.

Game is fun, though.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
My god, if they actually turn this into a proper good game...