Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I would rather bite my own dick off than have to talk to globby ever anywhere beyond these forums. If I wanted to hangout with edgelordy teenagers who can't go three words without a racist slur I'd just go play DOTA or LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

please post a single occurrence of me using a racial slur, thanks

That's how you got kicked off the Slam Whales discord soooo.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

i don't know what slam whales is, and all you have to do is post a single occurrence- or are you talking out of your rear end and for some weird mentally ill reason you're trying to paint me as a racist? like holy poo poo you lost at a video game, not all of your 'enemies' are racist cheating monsters lmao it's a game.

I joined discord with some guys and had a grand ol' time shooting the poo poo, as soon as we fight in a video game (DESPITE NO ALLIANCE EVER BEING AGREED UPON) i'm all of a sudden an evil racist griefer.

The goon Atlas guild you broke brain gently caress, are you off your meds?

Edit: I’m specifically the one that kicked you.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Apr 14, 2020

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Comrayn posted:

Why do you post on these forums lol

Dude can’t even follow a thread to see who’s accusing him of what. Hint: This is because he’s used to a posting format where all the users go by anonymous.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ad by Khad posted:

you post fine and have a rap sheet deep enough to survive here, dont worry about it imo

fake edit: joining slam as a carebear taught me how this genre usually works

You should get sand botes

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Arsonide posted:

So I'm not sure what happened. I just farm my own resources, and occasionally drop off shitloads of corn and water at the base because I don't know what else to do with it. That's my gameplay loop. I'm just saying it doesn't take much skill to backstab your own clan, you just walk in and start murdering people that aren't expecting it and opening unlocked chests.

Good work?
:shrug:

He wasn’t in our clan, and he didn’t destroy our base. Everything important got packed up before I logged out last night. He probably blew into some dipshits personal projects container and declaired victory over the goons.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ad by Khad posted:

no personal bases!

(some personal bases)

This game lets you pack your personal base into your walker with two button clicks. It’s kind of expected that everyone will have their own stuff. I have a small crafting base tucked into one of my walkers.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

i declared victory over the goons because your proxy walker was abandoned because you literally couldn't contest fewer than 10 people hanging around it

we walked away with dozens of sets, raided several walkers, destroyed tons of chests and structures (20+ rupuslingers and towers) stole thousands of fragments and a bunch of other poo poo- don't pretend it didn't happen

still waiting for the thing i said btw

i have a grand ol' time posting about things, but then there are people who lose to me or get really upset when i point out their wrongness that they accuse me of being a racist to save face for some reason

Hard N you idiot. And one of your other idiots was chanting it (It's recorded lol) while climbing over walkers. So yeah, you lead a pack of racists. Sorry calling a spade a spade gets you all salty?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

sorry busy killing forge and rhymenasauus just now, my bud looted a bunch of stuff while rhymenasaurus missed him like 12 times in a row

I'm not known for my ground game and I killed way more in that fight than I lost so :shrug:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Comrayn posted:

This game has been very good on not lagging off the boat and through things in my experience. Nothing like the garbage you had to deal with in Atlas.

TBH since we packed away the bases and no longer have tons of stupid in the main area most of my lag has recessed. Rendering a base which is made up of dozens or hundreds of individual tiles much less a dozen is an issue.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Someone should take a picture of the giant dead ball of enemy walkers we piled up last night.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
What’s it like being an ambulatory wet blanket?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

sex excellence posted:

the idea of trying to get $$$ from the playerbase so they don't get raided is funny?? just take their tablets and move on

Amazing how many people log into a comedy website who don’t understand what jokes are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Stormgale posted:

To be fair if the small base is rock they need the t2 fire ammo to break it which aint cheap.

This is still a survival game where "Breaking poo poo just because I can, and gently caress you" is common. I can't even list the number of times I've expended more resources than I got back in loot to poo poo on someone in Ark/Atlas/Whatever.