Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flick3r
Apr 22, 2011
The Silur walker is a base carrier, while the panda is a walker carrier.. Silur works off torque alone and can physically deploy into a huge up to stone base I think? The panda idk... Only water and torque in the silur, no gear slot no cargo, and no deployable hooks to get on faster that I know of

[new]Ancient City maps are merchant maps basically, they have windmills that you can fix, harpoon and spin up that turns a screw and brings up a possibly decent loot pile. Up to a couple tabs I think and carapice boots someone said they got? Not sure. The city maps also spawn the random merchants that sell the mods and tabs like was previously mentioned. Mods are around 200 flots each from the merchants. The rupus in these maps also apparently have a possibility of dropping wingsuits. I haven't gotten any myself but yeah its possible so cool.

[new]Volcano maps everything is scorched so ash and charcoal harvest....

[new]Meteorite maps have iron everywhere and bone frags on the ground..

There are auctions on tiles for boxes that you open and can have up to like 12 tablets I think? Maybe 40? I don't know the number but its somewhere stupid high. You bid against other players for these....

As for people ignoring firefly walkers and small bases.. Absolutely not true. My 1x3 medium wood base with small chest and basic tools was broken into within 3 hours of me putting it down and everything was cracked open. It was put in a hidden place inaccessible by large walkers.. and my firefly just got wiped by 5 dudes last night with wingsuits after they high block boxed me in.

flick3r fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Nov 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU