Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Not going to lie, after the first time i purchased and refunded it 12 seconds later because i foresaw the future, a dear friend of mine gifted it to me again. It definitely has all the spark and the plot of a bunch of 7 year olds running around on pogo sticks with a combat system similar to chivalry and some 1990 game i can't recall the demo of due to it being a pc gamer thing. Weekend warriors, midday warriors, full time warriors and loads of awesome fun are the result. ya'll should come play with the best crew on the forum, not because we are good at video games. but because we are good to eachother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Huckert posted:

My god, if they actually turn this into a proper good game...

It is good enough, think we are going to try and poo poo on some sandcastles this weekend

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Jerry Garcia's Ghost posted:

I wanted to come back but last time I got swept up in the "sand pirate" and my wife left me with our 7 newborn children and pregnant dog so this time around I PROMISED my wife I wouldn't do that again.

Shouldn't be any different if you position the chairs for all 7 new borns in a proper formation. You can still hear all the screaming.