Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I think I might finally be in... welp server dead. Owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I've sat in queue trying to join for a little bit but something is fucky because steam is claiming i've been in game 109 minutes. There is NO WAY that I've sat and looked at the login for 109 minutes. I'm seriously debating refunding this poo poo if I can't try it a little bit before I'm locked in, especially with all these suspicious login issues. Also, streamers seem to be playing no problem. Too suspect. I've also heard this game dev had another game they sold up to be good and then it just got ghosted off of steam and it "wasn't their fault," all the while this server issue "isn't their fault."

Pretty loving suspicious. There are a TON of people on the discord both blaming and trolling the company and then a bunch of apologists saying to cut them slack they are a small team.

Fun stuff all around, but yeah... I don't know. I won't be playing this again until it works for sure. Still burns me that it supposedly was in game 109 minutes. There's no loving way.