Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

this server issue is the rear end of hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Nalin posted:

I haven't been able to play for 2 days now. Never, ever safe logout and go back to the lobby. If you are in the lobby you will never be able to play this game again. Practically half our clan just sits in the lobby all day long bitching at the devs.

too late for me lmfao

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

yes. melee combat is bringing a knife to a gun fight after like the first hour of any given wipe in rust, whereas in LO it seems melee is a big deal. beyond that, uhhh you don't build all kinds of ships in rust? LO is like if rust and eve had a baby, and then at age 5 when it starts school the kid starts having siezures and can't interact with anyone until they figure out the right meds

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

refunded lol. tho i did delete my bad review. was solid of them to give money back. if they get it working again in seven days i'll probably buy it again.

e: hmmm just got an email saying my refund request was declined...

clammy fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 30, 2020

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

early access mean access to the loving game, like, you can play it. this aint a loving kickstarter

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

M2tt posted:

..... because I enjoy legitimate discussion about game mechanics. Why is this so hard to understand?

lurk more

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

M2tt posted:

Haha nailed it

:cheeky:

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

yippee kiy yay motherfucker

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

you're clearly trying to create confusion to obscure the facts.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

facts: there will be ZERO evidence of me EVER using racial slurs to demean people or individuals or to 'trigger' people. I think it's laughable that there are not one, but two people who pretend that I was slurrin' in some discord I don't even know the name of.

I don't know what other facts you think exist, but I can correct you if you're confused still friend.

lol you play with dudes who scream hard r n word in game chat and you love on them and pat them on their heads and tell them they are good bois

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

facts: there will be ZERO evidence of me EVER using racial slurs to demean people or individuals or to 'trigger' people. I think it's laughable that there are not one, but two people who pretend that I was slurrin' in some discord I don't even know the name of.

I don't know what other facts you think exist, but I can correct you if you're confused still friend.

notice how he qualifies use of racial slurs. he's not saying he doesn't use them, only that he doesn't use them for specific purposes that he specifies in this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

i don't use the n word or any other racial slurs period, how about that

you cavort in the brotherhood of those who do tho, and you love on them with love noogies

e:

i don't use the n word or any other racial slurs period, how about that

also note he said "i don't," not "i haven't ever"

clammy fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Apr 15, 2020