Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

I'm real excited to play this for some reason, got it last night and once I have time later I'll be actually playing the game jumping in the discord

as someone who liked dark souls and never played M&B, how disappointed will I be in this melee combat? the fact you still seem to need to do directional blocks and attacks looks like it'll be interesting, especially that chambering thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

could not resist, game is too fun, ingame as Bazomatic, parked outside the current base, will try to get an invite tomorrow

need to farm me some more shaman so I can get rope for dinghy boost and then rushing me a stiletto :black101:

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

There's gotta be a wipe at formal release (out of early access) I would imagine, though. Or maybe not, early access is a weirdass concept.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

now I'm not gonna say LO is good now

but I'm... glad? that I'm playing again

it's definitely better than before, for sure