Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

Thanks for showing off this game. I really liked the campaign and some of the multiplayer modes looked quite fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dogs Only
Nov 10, 2012
Thanks for the LP. I looked forward to every episode and can't wait for the next game.

I decoded your little hint at the end... if that's the next LP, I thank you in advance for finishing what a certain someone started.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
LP was very good. Thank you.

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I'm super glad someone revisited this awesome game, cheers!

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
Great LP. Went on longer than I expected because I didn't anticipate all the multiplayer videos—thank you for those.

Looking forward to Shenmue 3 whenever that finally, inevitably, happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
Do more videos kuvo
All the time

~swingin' my dick inna windmill~