Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

The coolest man-sized robot remains Cain from Binary Domain.

Edit: That was a lot of unintentional rhyming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

This level makes literally 0 sense and I love it.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I'm surprised Ash didn't just step on some IMC dudes for good measure while she ran in.

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Charge Rifle just looks so happy to be there, and gets super excited when you actually shoot it.

Its tappy-things reminds me of the geonosis superweapon from Republic Commando which was also a beam gun but it had fingers/claws on the side which constantly tapped on your armor trying to power itself with your blood.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

aaaa pre-destination paradoxes aaaa

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

BT should have just made unintentional dad jokes the entire campaign.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Skipping the entire platform section is perfect because its probably the low point of the game (of a game filled with highs, mind you). It's not that there are no opportunities for shenanigans but its a pretty compact space with instant death waiting for you outside its floors.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Too bad about those random riflemen who were told to charge the murder wall to distract the guns from the giant robots crouched safely behind barriers. Cooper's probably happy he isn't one of those suckers any more.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

It shouldn't but it always kind of amazes me that speed runners will just try a thing and discover the simplest stuff like "This wall doesn't actually exist."

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I didn't get to play Frontier nearly as much as I wanted to so I'm definitely here for some vicarious tower defense.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

This always seems like a great map to defend on but eventually the numbers just don't work in your favor and the chokepoints become a liability.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Heh, more like Titan Draw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

The weirdest people who get mad I've encountered are the ones who play Battlefield's conquest mode and hate getting killed by vehicles. Can definitely see this mode attracting the most... competitive of sorts though.