Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Guy who's only ever seen a woman on OnlyFans seeing a woman: Is this OnlyFans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

There's no winning with people like that.

Wearing makeup? "e-thot onlyfans slut"
No makeup? "ugly woke feminist slut"

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

bossy lady posted:

there's probably some common factor about both people that they dislike but I'll be damned if I can think of what it is.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I respect anyone who gets a piercing through the meaty part of their lip cos that seems like it would suck

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Not just any OF model, THE OF model

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Why do they call it OF model when you OF in the cold model of out hot eat the model?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

bossy lady posted:

{Metal gear voice} Some kind of madonna/whore complex...

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

OwlFancier posted:

Looking like you're dressed for both work and a metal show is exactly what I would expect a programmer to look like also?

Have none of these people ever seen Hackers?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Just, you know, the entire year of 1915. Everybody who died in that year. For no reason.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

tokin opposition posted:

{Metal gear voice} Some kind of madonna/whore complex...

Doesn't seem that complex honestly

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

This is loving amazing.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gently caress the Jewish supremacist take, he should be fired for missing the point so bad all of his degrees should be rescinded right on down to his GED. The most awesome brains.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

No, Bluey's moving to a farm up in Queensland where she can run around with other dogs her age.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

BioEnchanted posted:

No, Bluey's moving to a farm up in Queensland where she can run around with other dogs her age.

And it's run by Steve Irwin!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

These people just confuse biology with their own insecurities lol

For loving real

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/JakeSucky/status/1782920135206199741

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Dabir posted:

Also the idea that animals instinctively loathe and fear Matt Walsh is way too bias confirming to be trustworthy. Like, I do firmly believe that if there's such a thing as a soul, Matt Walsh doesn't have one, but I don't buy for a second that bees could somehow know that.

Bees will just leave if there isn't enough food or they're otherwise being neglected

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

My man log onto a public server, go get your slur on

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Literal skill issue.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I mean if you just wanna be racist for fun you can go on 4chan. You don’t need video games to do that.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

I'm not a huge fan of the "fellas is it gay" jokes but this is an actual tweet from Andrew Tate
https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1783049915800736108

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I do it in person. Just go up to those no good youth and tell 'em we don't need any Happy Henry's in my part of town.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Air Skwirl posted:

This is loving amazing.

it really is outstanding

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

kazil posted:

I'm not a huge fan of the "fellas is it gay" jokes but this is an actual tweet from Andrew Tate

My new skin-crawling nightmare is now imagining Andrew Tate saying "pee pee" like a four year old.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
In a way it makes sense because his whole thing preys on unhappy men, so getting them all twisted up over things that should make them happy just feeds his grift

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Bees will just leave if there isn't enough food or they're otherwise being neglected

same

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Scientastic posted:

Have none of these people ever seen Hackers?

A classic

All programmers look like one of these archetypes.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Aramoro posted:

A classic

All programmers look like one of these archetypes.

Where's the Phantom Phreaker?!

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

All that feel-good pee pee sex

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

Where's the Phantom Phreaker?!

My bad

The only change in the last 20 years is that now one of them would be really into climbing.

Aramoro has a new favorite as of 21:10 on Apr 24, 2024

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Matthew Lillard is rocking the Wednesday Addams look.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

kazil posted:

I will never understand why “being good at pleasuring women” is not part of the alpha male toolkit. You would think these guys would be terrified at the idea of women gossiping about their lovely performance in bed.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Aramoro posted:

My bad

The only change in the last 20 years is that now one of them would be really into climbing.

I didn't realize how tall Mathew Lillard is.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Equeen posted:

I will never understand why “being good at pleasuring women” is not part of the alpha male toolkit. You would think these guys would be terrified at the idea of women gossiping about their lovely performance in bed.

That would involve having literally anyone else's feelings or desires in mind for even a split second, and therefore isn't alpha.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Equeen posted:

That would imply that they care about someone else's pleasure (weak) and that a woman's opinion matters (beta cuck). They got theirs which is all that matters (to them).

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Equeen posted:

This is how they get in front of those criticisms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah you can think of it as a way of dealing with that fear, by becoming such a horrible person that the very expectation of social interaction being a nominally equal exchange is too much to assume.

It's very "my wife left me so now I am going to completely remove all women from my life and get very angry when I can't, rather than deal with the feelings I have about that"

Being a real tough man is when you pathologically avoid everything that makes you feel bad, you see.