Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
You guys ever read the Death Gate Cycle? Great series of books that also involve "Gates."

I think it might be nonfiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

Captain Monkey posted:

Is that not just called an unagi-don or is that different?

It is, or una-don, and it is often served by sushi restaurants. I'd say it's probably a step closer to sushi than "definitely not sushi" but I generally don't consider it to be sushi, personally. The donburi with raw fish is much closer to just being sushi.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

When you think about it, a hot dog is actually sushi

They even come on a little shinkansen train.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.
Wow, I was ready to "I can't believe you think a tampon is suggestive" but just wow.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.
Well.. sometimes, no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

Nebrilos posted:

So the conspiracy theory is that Joe Biden paid a guy to bring a gun into a school and pretend to shoot a bunch of kids and also paid all of the teachers and students at the school to pretend that a bunch of kids were killed and also paid a bunch of childless married couples to pretend that their kids got shot by this guy. This doesn't even make sense on the face of it! Bribing that many people would be exorbitantly expensive. And having so many people (several hundred actors at least) in on it makes it extremely likely at least one of them will talk. Even if you believe Biden is part of some great conspiracy, wouldn't it make more sense for him just to pay 1 person to walk into a school with a gun and just shoot a bunch of kids? That's so much simpler, easier to keep secret (since only 1 person needs to be in on it instead of hundreds), and cheaper (only 1 person needs to be bribed instead of hundreds).

Why would anyone believe in the crisis actors theory, even if for some reason they believed Biden was behind the shooting?

You don't get it, man - the world is ruled by a secret shadowy cabal of rich and powerful Jews people who control every facet of the government and even people's everyday lives and nobody would know about it were it not for that facebook group I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

hawowanlawow posted:

now I'm picturing a neck bearded redditor trying to figure out a German window

I was just in Germany for a business trip and I want to replace all the windows in my house with German ones.