Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I wonder if the next dominant species will do a bunch of nerd poo poo with our bones

I hope they draw weird pictures of us based only on our bones that probably don't actually look like humans really did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Bone Zone Bone Zone Bone Zone

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Impkins Patootie posted:

somebody post a hi-res of a dinosaur feather encased in amber or some poo poo i am going to study it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I’m sure paleontology has its own cast of weirdo cranks and conspiracy theories and I want to know about all of them.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

Tell ur son that we want to see more of his paleontology digs, at his earliest convenience, please. :hai:

Agreed, it's much nicer than my own childhood archeological playground digs that just ended up with me bringing shards of glass home from grade school.