Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Ground floor of Rona Chat. I'm locked and loaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

this thread is my fave place to ride into hell with the homies

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

as someone who grew up in Florida, RIP in hell Florida

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I grew up in Miami and love it in a kind of masochistic way, but Florida is and always will be extremely cursed and should be left as an underwater sea attraction when the tides finish rising at last

Also do we have a COVID gang tag

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

hi everyone, work is hell right now and I'm also tempted to not really give it my all because market volatility = will I have a job in three to six months

signed up for more Bernie calls, not that I know whether it matters

what's your pandemic food

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Forgot to mention my pandemic food. It's Filipinx sardines and herring with rice. As long as I have some of each I probably won't die immediately, just in the farther future from increased sodium intake

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

PawParole posted:

thought Latinx was dumb, but filipnx is even worse.

cry to your dxd about it

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

:patriot: proud to be a floridian where at least i know im free :patriot:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

good morning everyone in home jail

here in Georgia we've officially got a shelter in place order through April 13

I thought about running outside this morning but nahhhhhhhh

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I keep forgetting I have this gang tag and laughing at my own posts

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

morning COVID crew, how are the end times treating you today. I am eating oatmeal and drinking tea. I got the terraforming option in Animal Crossing but I am easily overwhelmed by too much UI so that'll be a later problem

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

some settler bullshit in my COVID thread when I just wanna talk about the plague

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

figured since we're all gonna die I bought some amiibo cards for Animal Crossing.

also I really wanna run outside but it looks increasingly like the dumb rear end in a top hat thing to do in a major metropolitan area

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

nikosoft posted:

My Meltdown Monday has continued into Meltdown Tuesday and I can't stop eating fistfuls of Andes mints.

I need to workout and then cook the steak and make the salad for dinner, but I'm shitposting and thinking bout those mints.

they are good rear end mints and anyone who eats them by less than the handful is a goddamn fool

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

if you get COVID from a fart and farts are the ghosts of poops then you've basically been ghost murdered

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

if all you have is peak eventually it just looks like a line. It becomes a flat line. This is how graphs work

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

drat ... girls rule boys drool am I right ladies

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

yesterday the US was 1/5 of global deaths but I have not checked the new ratio

unrelated, I want more good Twitters to follow but am in the timeless dilemma of not wanting to go over 420 people

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

In Atlanta some dipshit is 3D-printing some big-rear end "WUHAN PLAGUE" plaques with bats on them and putting them in random neighborhoods. Will I ever not be big loving mad

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I don't cough on half of you half as well as I should like, and I cough on less than half of you half as well as you deserve

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

At what angle can you tessellate prone human bodies to min-max space considerations

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

rolled out of bed and immediately bought cigarettes because my job, which is dealing in relief efforts, is stressing me the gently caress out, so naturally I must make myself more susceptible, to that thing, for which I am coordinating relief efforts,

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

galenanorth posted:

I saw this posted on the Discord

how do I get in the chat so I can shitpost at other roni warriors in real time

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

galenanorth posted:

Post your Discord username here, and I'll ask if there's anybody with invite privileges willing to send you an invite

docfission#2781 please and TY

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Dancer posted:

Here have some more Lucius.

wanna rub that belly :3:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

My particular brand of broke brain usually means I coma out for 10-hour nights but quarantine has me wide awake at 5 AM and that's wild.

Anyway, I live in Atlanta. I hope southern states get their own council and call it something like the Deathbringer Accords

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I've been thinking of getting into Warhammer 40K. Mostly painting miniatures. If someone can rec a good place to start I would be chuffed.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

you ever just sue China

the whole thing

the entire China

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Bearjew posted:

yeah lol

always cracks me up to see a 4th or 5th year lawyer on these things lmao

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

If you go to get tested for COVID you receive a detonator as does the prospective patient in line behind you. If you don't blow up that boat no one gets tested for COVID

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Sound posted:

The south will die again! It’s our heritage!

ashes to ashes stars to bars

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

morning COVID thread! had a hearty LOL at the president being like "dude" @ Kemp reopening the state next week, there is a new bonus episode of TRASHFUTURE, took Adderall so I can get some work done at the job that is certain to fire or furlough me eventually for being a huge pain in the rear end

link me your Twitters I need some good follows

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

one of the hosts is On One today

yea there is always a 15 percent chance I wake up to a feed that is just Alice playing grand strat games on (squints down at hand) reactionary GNC Twitter

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Rynn posted:

On the scale of a single Giorgio Tsoukalos what is your pandemic hair like right now

I’m at a 4

at the beginning of March I had a very cool shaved sides cut and now I just look like teen Bieber. Tired of having hair TBH

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

LOL at the idea that "LIBERATE VIRGINIA" etc. basically weren't Manchurian candidate activation attempts for what basically amounts to death cultists by now

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

tag yourself

Just kidding! Posters are always experts.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Also I was on Twitter all day yesterday while the discourse was bad and woke up today to the president telling people to inject bleach. The news stops for no one, not even God.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Just another normal one in the COVID thread.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

In a way this is anti-imperialist action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

good morning COVIDians, had a 9-10A volunteer shift on the city housing crisis hotline this AM and had no calls, which is hopefully good news

Xanax is habit-forming, y'all be careful out there and be mindful of how your brain chemistry is changing during this period of prolonged, slow-building, catastrophe-induced trauma