Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Look at that fuckin nipple protruding. Someone needs to cover up that curve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Can someone post a side by side of Jared and Martin from the movie Vivarium? The og salesman.

Thanks in advance

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Gripweed posted:

I'm probably wrong but I feel like at least some of the new symptoms or signs that people have been talking about recently aren't real. It's just that so many people are sick you can get three or four people showing up at the hospital at the same time who have Corona and pinkeye.

I had an eye infection like two weeks ago... my son had the same as well as dry cough weeks earlier. Who the gently caress knows. I hope my family and I have had the roni.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Lol that's my type of pizza

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Ed balls

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

lol what a time to be barely alive

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

thanks goony goon. eat rear end.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

more like hell no

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

On the real, when is a realistic antibody test going to be ready?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

wtf is a paragraph?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Mr. Sharps posted:

pretty sure if i took a dive like that old guy did i would be dead, astounded at the resilience of the man

Just goes to show how being wasted really does loosen up the body. That guy should be crippled, but only has some bruising in the morning. Get drunk folks, it saves lives. I am not a doctor.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Doc Fission posted:

if you get COVID from a fart and farts are the ghosts of poops then you've basically been ghost murdered

This seems to hold up

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Lol trumo mainlining it

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

stop feeding this idiot. ive been day drinking since 11am and don't need this poo poo.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Glad are pres only weighs 239.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Horny is allowed?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Stereotype posted:

This is all just so depressing now

Just wait for the real second wave in the fall/winter... not the fake dip by reopening way too early which starts in the south in a couple days? lol

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

anyone got any paint or seeds?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Timeline of events via whatsapp:
Feb 7: messaged my wife that my son (age 6 at the time) had a weird dry cough and sounded funny. hes never had dry cough ever before that. always phlegmy.

Feb 15: son wakes up with gunk in his eyes. went to clinic and got antibiotics for conjunctivitis. went 7 days and eyes cleared up.

Feb 23: I wake up with gunky eyes and go to clinic, get same script as my son and begin treatment.

Here's where I lose track because I ran my course of antibiotics, and still had eye redness and junk in my eyes. End up using the left over drops from my sons script to finally get rid of the redness/junk. I guess that would be about 10 days.

Towards the end of that time I was drinking beers at a nice clip. I took a break for a few days and thought I was suffering from some withdrawals and would wake up sweating in my bed. This lasted about 3 or 4 days, although didnt seem to have any issues with fever during the day.

My question is, have me and my son already had the roni? Armchair doctors are appreciated.

helta has issued a correction as of 03:55 on Apr 24, 2020

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

This happened with my kid too but I don't think it's roni. Fever would be constant not just at night.

I mean I couldn't guarantee that I didnt have a fever during the day, i just might have shrugged it off being hungover.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

SKULL.GIF posted:

+38k cases today already in USA, beating the previous record by over 3000 cases

New Peak!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

hello Plague Gang
I had to take a break yesterday for my mental well being, any good news ?

What's your definition of good?