Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

M_Gargantua posted:

https://aatishb.com/covidtrends/

Look at that 'Merica

make-a-wish upon that Shooting star of exponential growth

Imagine the horrors we could unleash with that many lives on the line. It's almost two orders of magnitude more deaths than we used to justify 20 years of war in the middle east!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

SimonCat posted:

Would a shemagh work?

Y'all Qaeda was wearing a bunch of these at the gun rally in Richmond earlier this year and nobody got arrested except an anti-gun activist

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

shame on an IGA posted:

Welcome to Calvinism!

I legitimately regret not buying the "Calvinist by choice" shirt I saw a few years back

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'd have to find which stores to curbside champagne pickup.

The dollar amount of the bottle of scotch I'm going to pick up is increasing weekly at this point

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Tryzzub posted:

Hell yea start burying folks in central and prospect park; maybe then all the folks out and about will finally get the drat message

I'm getting seriously uncomfortable how well (or poorly) movies like Children of Men and games like The Division have aged, given recent events

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/obituary/9346434/john-prine-dead-coronavirus

:smith:

I wish people would quit loving around and isolate. This is going to continue to be ugly for weeks. I'm sorry for all the folks having to work through this or see family go through treatment.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

McNally posted:

He lost a month ago and the nail in the coffin was when Democrats decided the best course of action was to pretend #metoo never happened.

I'm trying to reconcile what happened to Al Franken versus how Biden is being handled today and I keep crashing the spreadsheet. Please help

they both deserve to be investigated and punished accordingly

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Internet Wizard posted:

Do you think Biden'll announce Kamala as his VP now or do we have to wait until the convention for that

You all laugh, but there's plenty of leftovers from 2016 that haven't been dug out of the fridge. Ain't nobody getting takeout until we finish those leftovers!

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Porfiriato posted:

The only reason the Prime Minister is sitting on his perch is because he'd been nailed there!

:golfclap:

https://twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/1241774564058652673

egyptian rat race fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Apr 9, 2020

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Just on case anybody was wondering how Lynchburg's little gestapo state was doing...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/liberty-university-presses-charges-against-journalists-who-covered-campus-being-n1180731

quote:

The only reason that trespassing accusations weren’t made against Elizabeth Williamson, the Times reporter who wrote about Liberty on March 29, was because eyewitnesses could not be found, Falwell said.

I really like the Lynchburg area except this university and how local law enforcement treats the homeless there (another story entirely). It's becoming more and more of a "company" town where Falwell branded projects and businesses take precedence over all else.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

That's some "baptising the dead into the faith to boost your own heaven-planet population" kind of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Milo and POTUS posted:

These types are the loudest to whine about stolen valor too

Can't remember if I stole this here or elsewhere