Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Current event: my wife and I are meeting a Great Dane tomorrow to see if he’s a good fit to adopt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

you guys hear about this corona virus

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

for non-Wisconsinites, this is the Lt. Gov. He rules.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Ah very cool. Glad Bernard waited until after people risked their lives to vote for him yesterday to drop out.

(I get that he likely stayed in to make sure people showed up for the important down ballot race, namely the state Supreme Court race, but this is just another kick in the dick. I am so, so tired)

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

he didn't drop out, he'll still be on the ballot in every state, he'll still go to the convention, but he doesn't want people to give him their money or work for his election when, well, *gestures expansively*

sometime last month i became convinced that, barring very dramatic turns of events, trump would win against any democratic candidate running. with that, dickwaving over how ethical your vote is and how unethical other people's are seems even grosser than it used to.

lmao

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Doc Hawkins posted:

my god what's wrong with him

doctor please help that poor man

coach o loving rules

geaux tigers

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

hello, old friend

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Klobgoblins rise up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

I have to see what is on the ballot for November. A lot of the important stuff is done already and it’s not like Gwen Moore is gonna lose