Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

maffew buildings posted:

Before this is done Trump will be in front of the media saying poo poo like "Can you believe it? Only 200,000 people, only 200,000! The media, the media they said millions would die. Millions! But you know what...not gonna happen. Not happening. And we didn't let it happen, only 200,000 people! Not bad, not bad."

His supporters will lionize him and continue to blame Democrats for this because some of them believe women should have a right to choose.

This is exactly what will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Can these fat fucks (and especially fat orange fucks) just stroke out already Jesus christ

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Leavemywife posted:

Could mosquitos spread the virus? I know we're all supposed to shelter at home, but it's getting around the time those little blood suckers come back.

Good question.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Christ that is a rough read.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Maybe if the poo poo kills BoJo the great orange one will take it seriously.

Who am I kidding, we all know he'll just use it as an example of why nationalized Healthcare is bad

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Arrath posted:

A..

a poll.

A loving poll?

This is medicine. You figure poo poo out in trials and studies and peer reviewed papers. Not loving opinion polls

Every response by a doctor that I've seen or read has been "we don't know, it needs more study, and its side effects are possible death so don't take it unless you're told to by an actual physician"

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Slim Pickens posted:

lol like it hasn't already started

I hope Candace Owens dies from the roni. I genuinely do. Same for a lot of these scum gently caress ghouls.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

CAPT NopeSEC lol these loving trash humans. "support are tropps unless they do something we don't like then kill the betrayers!"

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Good, gently caress that idiot piece of poo poo bootlicker chud gently caress.

gently caress the entire GOP while we're at it. Ghouls and sycophants, the lot of them.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

McNally posted:

Yeah, he's reenacting Neil Armstrong's quarantine by living in an RV in his driveway for a few weeks.

I would totally move into an RV if I could.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Fox news going hard on the back to work push.

Oh really? Great. Fox News needs to be sued into the ground after getting people killed.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

What does that mean for the non-sciencey among us?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/st...ingawful.com%2F

This guy has been spreading misinformation about the virus for days

Not sure who this dude is but everyone who responded to this is agreeing with him because it's clearly a liberal conspiracy to doom the country. loving christ, dude. These people are terrifyingly stupid.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

bloops posted:

I don’t understand the “hospitals are empty” sentinment. Like does he think the bodies housed in refrigerator trucks came from the alley?

See, you're believing the lying liberal media, friend. That's all a hoax.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

ded posted:

Checks got delayed because of this.

The chud line is that it's the treasury department ordering this, so it's not bigly dondon's fault.

The first thread in comments is chuds talking about the "Russia hoax" and the Steele dossier. Great people, all of them.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Woofer posted:

I get that, but I feel like they are getting promoted to me, the wrong audience.

I just don’t want the malaria drug part 2 to happen.

It already is, Trump spouted something about aizthromycin and guess what's happening

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Pryor on Fire posted:

Holey smokes! Could you imagine spending like $200 per person per night on housing! And they would need like $50 at least to eat per day too! Then they wouldn't be homeless.

It's amazing to me that US soldiers think that this is a scandalous misuse of resources, out of all the misuses of resources. How are we going to save that $200 per person in hotel costs, dammit! So much money down the toilet.

*Another dozen hotel corporations file for bankruptcy

Not sure the point you're trying to make here.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

They're utterly detached from reality. Every last one of them. It's mental illness writ large

Funnily enough, what the GOP and Republicans say about democrats/leftists.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Gonna be fun watching poo poo cities like Charlotte and Atlanta and Orlando break out and gently caress their hospitals in the next few weeks.

And by fun I mean depressing as hell, but somehow doing wonders for my mentality. I described my fascination with it to my line of psychiatrists the past few months, like when the asylums were emptied in France during WWII. Crazies came out of their pens and took the war like it was a sunday afternoon.

(Not making GBS threads on Atlanta for any particular reason other than their governor. Their highways are garbage though.)

Atlanta's hospitals were already at capacity due to the vid before this. The mayor of Atlanta said governor Kemp didn't so much as call her before deciding to open up the state.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

M_Gargantua posted:

My sister is an ICU nurse in hawaii, and is now pretty sure that the three weeks of debilitating sickness she had at the end of January was actually Covid caught from a tourist in the ICU, before it blew up. She had all the symptoms and it was the sickest she's ever been.

My family is slowly realizing that my cousin, who was in and out of hospitals for bone marrow transplants and other medical procedures due to his stage 4 cancer, might have actually died of the covid in late January. We don't know and there's no real way to figure it out, but he was in the hospital with all of the major symptoms and the doctors couldn't figure out why they couldn't stop the progression of whatever he had.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

And america doesn't like war criming herself

Japanese-American internment camps. The Trail of Tears. Etc, etc.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

That's as much verification as I need that he's actually dead.

"it was a fake report done by CNN" enrages me way more than it should at this point.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

My Spirit Otter posted:

im not sure how it works in america, but he probably just contacts course oic's who then disseminate

DTS is the mediocre-to-nonfunctional travel software that some branches of the US military use.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

I really want that Q bullshit to just die

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Nephzinho posted:

Well sounds like you're in the "open the country back up" camp then.

loving what?

Edit: nm I get it

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 27, 2020

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

joat mon posted:

My first thought was that the picture was a fake because nobody at NASA (the smart people agency) would have made that mistake.

How about we make the changes to get that extra capacity to the people who need the calories before we change everyone to a vegetarian diet?
I mean, I'm happy the sun has an excess capacity of photons without any changes, but let's help people not freeze to death before we make them take the Great Leap Forward to solar.

They're engineers, not grammarians

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

That’s harsh but true.

I own some MC Chris stuff and saw him live. Oh god it was bad. I feel for the dude his life is a mess.

I saw him live over a decade ago and it was a great time. Doesn't surprise me that he's fallen on hard times though, his genre was small enough and pretty much died out.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Midjack posted:

He’s a loving dickhead and deserved everything that happened to him.

What did he do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Didn’t they grow up?

I think last I heard they were hippies now? Who knows